Second weigh in... Lost nothing!

Lexie n Kitty have asked what I was going to, couldyou perhaps share with us a few days of your meal charts so we can make suggestions? x

Im getting plenty. Okay, ive not eaten lots of veg because meals are difficult at mo having to travel back from uni to work at home but sunday I had mini wheat biscuit cereal with milk and sultanas, brown bread and ham sandwich for lunch and weight watchers korma sauce, chicken and rice. Today ive been hungry so eaten a lot. Wheat biscuit and raisins for breakfast, lunch soup and ww brown bread, dinner I had tuna pasta. As snacks ive eaten 2 apples, 3 snack a jacks and 2 activia yoghurts. Im eating in the rules just dont know whats going on! My portions are big too!

I think it sounds very 'carby' not a kit if protein in there. Lots of carbs can bloat some people. The correct proportions for a meal are 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats. What you have to remember though is that a lot of veg also turns to carbs such as carrots so if you're also eating lots of processed carb on top such as pasta and bread then your meals aren't balanced and your body can't use everything you're eating properly . and don't forget that fruit , as good as it supposedly is for us is also a natural sugar. So your having excesses of carbs/sugars.

If this is your preferred type of meal Then I suggest that you make small changes initially. Try doing what I do- when I'm rushing from place to place my snack if choice is a packet of chicken or ham. It gets the protein in, changes the way my body processes food and keeps the metabolism on it's toes .
Oh and plenty if water.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

me too im a carby addict. when i had a dietician at the hospital she said that was what was making me gain the weight. she told me to eat only half a slice of bread a day! no way could i do that x

Fantastic loss x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

second weigh in and i lost nothing either :( stayed the same. havent been well this past week and havent had much of an appetite at all so thought i'd have lost, but no, not an ounce. going to the docs next friday, and so far all i've lost is 6lbs... hoping i'll get kept on the pills though not sure.

gutted, well and truly gutted. i've got until next friday to try and lose another 6 or 7lbs. *cough* no chance :(

Zoso sorry you've not lost anything & although 6/7lbs is probably not gonna happen you may well have a biggish loss, I have had a 5lb loss a few weeks ago & a 4 last week after a sts the week before. Positive thinking babe, onwards & downwards!!!

thanks for that lexie, i'm hoping maybe it'll come off next week. fingers crossed! xx

It will if you eat. The more you eat ( of the right things) the more you lose. Your body probably realised you were ill and not eating and so held onto all it's nutrients. It's an inbuilt survival technique
Don't get disheartened keep going and it will come off

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back