Second Weigh in

Hi All, well i had my second weigh in last night and i have lost 9 pounds this week :D So I have now lost a total of 21 pounds in two weeks it just makes me think I can do this come on Christmas and a slim me :D

If i can do it anyone can !

That is absolutely fantastic, what a weight loss so far in two weeks!! You CAN do this by christmas, (before hopefully!) just keep the motivation going and you will do fine..Keep up the good work - it is fantastic...Love

Well done hunni thats amazing!

keep up the brill work you are doing really well

xx

:wow: :clap: :wow: Well done, that's amazing.

Wow! 9lbs is a phenomenal loss for week 2! Usually there is a big drop after the first week, so wekk done you!!

This diet obviously agrees with you, so stick with it!!

Well done!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO You GO GIRL!!!
TT xx

Just noticed, a stone and a half in 2 weeks!!!!!

I'm on my week 5 weigh-in and I'm still not there!!! Flippin well done hun!!

Share your secret?!!

I would say the secret is water i drink 6 ltrs a day ! Thank you all i am really pleased with myself!

Fantastic results in just 2 weeks. Well done it just shows what can be done on this diet if you stick with it. You will be looking fab for Christmas and your presents will be loads of new clothes:D :D

Wow. What an amazing result for you. Great going. You have really spurred me on. I am going to drink 6 litres a day as well. I just hope we don't get a hosepipe ban.

texasmorning

Back