Second Weigh In

Starr

Well the nerves are setting in for my second group WI. Not sure why I feel so nervous......I guess it's just the real hope that I have lost again.
I have been following the plan for 5 weeks now and lost a total of 1 stone (9lbs before I joined group and a further 5lbs on my first group weigh in) which I am so proud of. But on every diet or healthy eating plan i've ever done before I get between 1 and 2 stone down and then due to my PCOS I don't/can't lose anymore. I don't want to feel or sound negative but I need the losses to keep me pushing forward. Fingers Crossed for tonight :)

Awww Thank you. I lost 3lbs :)
Lets hope the losses keep on coming.
xx

Well done Starr, you're doing brilliant! Don't give up, if you start to stick just put a post on here I'm sure someone else on this forum will have the same problem and have a solution. Don't give up honey, you're doing fab!

xx ;)

Thank you everyone, great to have such support and encouragement from people all going through similar journeys in one way or another. You have all had great losses to and are inspiration, pushing me to keep going.
Feeling really positive :)

Had weigh in last night and I have stayed the same this week :-(
Am quite shocked as I have not done anything different. I felt myself going all red at weigh in and just wanted to get out lol. To make things worse the weigh in ladies never talk to be and as usual said nothing to be.....not even a smile, then when the next lady came up they were all smiles and asked her how she had been doing this week.
How do people cope with gains and no losses?

There could be any number of reasons for a STS. Possibly it is coming up to * week and might be water retention. You may not have had as big a variety in your food this week and last.

Don't worry about it. Just stay on plan and believe in it.

Denise

Firstly, you didnt gain, you STS. Your body is adjusting and there will be weeks where you can be 100% perfectly on plan and nothing shifts. Dont worry about this or think you have done anything wrong. You wont have.

Just remember, your brain wants something, your body will not necessarily follow what your brain wants - with the best will in the world, it wont always be the way you want it to be, but try and see things over the longer term rather than from weigh-in to weigh-in.

Hi

I just wanted to say that I was shocked to hear that your weigh in lady was so inhospitable I know when I have had a not so good we she chats to me and we have a little joke and a giggle and I always come out feeling more motivated! I hope you have a better week this week and chin up.
X x X

Back