second weigh in

moz-screenshot.jpg

3llbs is still a really good loss! Dont be sooo hard on yourself...you are still well on track for a stone a month! Chin up...feel the weight of 3llbs and think of that in terms of fat of your body!!

Hey jellybeans dont beat yourself up about it... youve manage to loose 3lbs thats great... I was giving out two weeks ago about loosing only 3lb and I was told 3-4lb is REGUALAR AND A HEALTHY WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT..

Well done again
Rachie
xx

Hey jellybeans, 3 lbs is really good well done :D
i lost 4 lbs this wk an hav to say it was bit of a disapointment from last wk but any eight loss is good! this is gonna sound so silly but the way i look at pounds is like pounds of butter!
Next time your in a supermarket go pick 3 of them up and you'll realise just how much they weigh think of them after coming off your body:eek::eek::eek:

Hang in there x

My weight loss was not as high as others. It can be disheartening, but I agree with Ladylipo.........I have been known to stand in a supermarket looking at and holding lots of packets of butter or even bags of sugar and imagining all that fat inside my body. 3lbs is 3lbs of FAT GONE. Try and stay positive hun.
x

Hun, 3lbs off is great! That's about average for a woman....you should be proud of yourself for losing that much.
xx

Back