Second weigh in.

Hii everyone :)

Just had my second weigh in & I had lost 4 pound, wish it would have been one more as that would have been a stone in 2 weeks, but I'm still happy with that.

Trying the bars this week, just had the mint one for breakfast, was very nice.

Hope everyone who'd weigh in today went well :)

x

Well done Jodie - that's great! I only managed 4lbs in my first week (even though I did everything 100%), so to do that in week two is great. Got my week two weigh in later - wish it could be first thing in the morning before all the water weighs me down!

I'm definitely going to buy a few bars today - can't wait to chew some food again!

Well done!!! I have my first weigh in tonight I can't wait! Also can't wait for next week when I can have the bars. Yum x

I lost 3lbs so pretty pleased with that. And 7.5 inches gone over the fortnight. Bought four different bars to see how I like them (or not!). It'll be so nice to have something new to eat!

Brilliant girls! My weigh in is usually sat, but I am going tomorrow instead as away for the weekend. Hope I can do as well as you girls x

Well done :) have you tried the bars now? I love them, have them with my cuppa tea in the morning :) lol
x

Well done Jodie - that's great! I only managed 4lbs in my first week (even though I did everything 100%), so to do that in week two is great. Got my week two weigh in later - wish it could be first thing in the morning before all the water weighs me down!

I'm definitely going to buy a few bars today - can't wait to chew some food again!

Back