Second weigh-in :)

Fantastic

Brilliant Aaron :):):)

Thanks for the nice comments guys :) I hope you all have nice losses this week yourselves ^^ xxx

Well done Aaron. Another brilliant weight loss. You men can certainly kick our butts on this can't you?

Keep going cos you are doing fantastic. How do you manage so much water? I get 4ltrs down max and think that's loads.

Keep up the good work cos you are doing great!

My mates don't seem to bother actually, the ones that I have told have actually been like "wow, I should have a look into that, sounds great", I've actually had more hassle off my girlfriend who thinks it's dangerous, as do my parents, but they're supporting me either way which is what matters to me :)

Ha Ha! That's really funny that they should think it's dangerous! It's probably the healthiest diet you've been on for years in terms of getting all the nutrients etc you need and none of the cr@p!!! Great that they support you anyway though!!
Fantastic losses - keep up the good work! x

:D well done you im so looking forward to my weigh in next week had my first one today and me too lost 9lb:D so yeah definately proof of this diet works keep it going ;)

Brilliant! Well done you!! x

:wow: I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, oh hell of course I am!!!;)

Awww well done Aaron, you must be dead chuffed, that's a fantastic loss:D

well done you! Must be all that death metal you listen to. ;) If headbanging is your secret you'd better share it with the rest of us mister! lol

Congratulations!!

Good on ya Aaron! All big losses! Well done!

That's fantastic, you must feel on top of the world! x

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! I'm impressed Aaron, thats just fab, well done hun and keep it up. I will look forward to following your weight loss x x x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

well done you! Must be all that death metal you listen to. ;) If headbanging is your secret you'd better share it with the rest of us mister! lol

Congratulations!!

LOL that was so funny :p that could very well be it... I reckon you should try it for a week, and let me know how it works for you ;)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, they're great to read and they make me feel awesome :)

:grouphugg:
:thankyou:

Sooooo fantastic, makes me want to be a bloke!!!! LOL! Your girlfriend and parents will soon see that you look well, have energy and are a lot happier...just tell them you are probably having more nutrients and vitamins now, than in your bad diet before. Let them see this forum and see we all are surviving very nicely on LT.

brilliant work! that's such a fantastic result in only 2 weeks, you'll be at goal in no time.

Back