SECRET HOLIDAY UPDATE !!...

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
He ..the other half.... is looking for things to do in ''Blackpool'', he has seen that there is a zoo and found it yesterday and said shall we book tickets -we will get them cheaper online !!:eek::eek:OMG...... No I said I'm busy, knowing full well he wont do it . he has even been on AA autoroute to check out the route and how long its gonna take us !!, he's is mentioning maybe we could do B'n' B for 1 night .Apparently we will be going to some of the shows and also we will be going up the tower !!! LOL

This morning I have been to the doctors to book appointment for injections and also to get the doc to write us a letter to say we have to have our medication.
hopefully daughter has sorted out the insurance , all that left is airport parking.
But after last night I dont think I should let him go --- he broke my lovely 'elf' ornament that I got for my birthday, he knocked it off the windowsill, GGGGRRRRR !
he did say sorry , but ....

Lol....its getting more and more difficult to keep this a secret Hun! Lol
How long do you have before you go???
It must be really hard for you to not say anything!

I must have missed something - I am guessing you've booked a holiday as a surprise for OH?

Any chance he knows and is playing you? Trying to make you fess up? Just a thought!

I booked a mini cruise to Norway as a gift for OH's bday last year and it was getting hard to keep secret. So what I did was make a little 'treasure' hunt around the house and the last 'thing' was the tickets. It was still a nice surprise (albeit cheesy way to tell him lol) and he was over moon.

As much as you want to surprise him it might be worth fessing up - you can still make it really special? xoxox

Lol....its getting more and more difficult to keep this a secret Hun! Lol
How long do you have before you go???
It must be really hard for you to not say anything!

LOl , the thing im finding hard at times is trying to stop him booking things to do in blackpool !!
he has not got a clue !!, he would believe anything I said- cos I wouldnt lie ......would I ???
We go on 7 sept early hours - he gets to find out on the 29 of August at his surprise meal that I have booked for him. he knows dam well that I wouldnt go out for a meal, cos I dont do going out ,so he will never guess.
I am finding it really easy to keep from telling him too early, its just him that keeps mentioning that he cant wait to go to ''Blackpool'' LOL
Im quite looking forward to the 'announcement'- daughter reckons he's gonna cry !- I think he 'll go mad at me for spending all our savings LOL we'll see

Where you going to hun? How exciting!

OH thinks we are going to Blackpool- but I have been secretly booking a holiday to sharm el sheik in Egypt

The injections aint that bad tbh, HepA isnt too bad, might make your arm heavy for a few days. Have you got to have you polio, diptheria and tetinus boosters too, we did.

We will be staying in South Sinai (Hauze Beach Resort) which is the next town over from Naama Bay, we were talking about the nightlife there and checking it out a few nights a week, its supposed to be great!

We will be staying in South Sinai (Hauze Beach Resort) which is the next town over from Naama Bay, we were talking about the nightlife there and checking it out a few nights a week, its supposed to be great!

I went to sharm 3 years ago with my sister- not a good idea as you get pestered by the locals. we noticed if you with a guy they dont bother you so much .
the night life in Naama bay is really good there is such a good atmosphere is eay to forget that you are miles from home, We also went on a bedoine tour that was good and we saw the stars !!
and you have just gotta go to the Ras mohammed national park for the snorkelling its so OMG:eek::eek::eek: ..ace
this is why im taking hubby ,cos i went with my sis for my 40th and he said he would never get to go as long as he had a hole in his A*** !!LOL
well guess what - he no longer has a hole !!!!

Back