See, it DOES work, I am proof!

Well done Hun!!

See all the fretting and for what?? Fantastic loss this week and long may it continue!
xx

I know I know I really do fret. Especially when I make idiot boo boos like eating creme fraiche (15% fat) instead of fromage frais (0% fat)

I reckon I would have only lost 4lb if I had that banana though! ;-) Banana went bye bye a second after my WI though ha ha ha!

that's an incredible weight loss. and thanks for the info about the plan your following!

hmm, wish i could do red days :-( maybe it would give my weightloss a boost.
Is there another way around it for veggies? like eating mostly protein fuelled food instead of carbs and counting it as a type of red day? I know Quorn has a lot of protein.

Woop woop! What a fab week hun! Long may it continue for you - sticking to plan really does work!!

Re the people losing tons of weight on red.... did your C tell you how much these people have to lose in total? We had one woman lose 7lbs last week and her mum lost 1lb, they eat together but one is rather larger than the other. It does make a difference!!

Anyway, just I thought and I digress - this is about YOU - well done again!! xx

I guess the way around it for veggies would be more vegetables and less pasta. Mushrooms are very meaty and only contain I think, without checking, something like 13 calories per 100g because they are mostly water so yes, doing red day style plans and having quorn fillets, pieces, sausages or mince in place of all your meat would do you really well!

A really really good meal for me on green which helps my weightloss is 3 quorn sausages, butternut squash mash with wilted spinach and steamed shredded spring greens and spring onions in it with a side of mushy peas and lots and lots mushrooms cooked in frylight.

Are you full vegetarian or sometimes are you pescetarian cos you could do a red day and have lots of fish?

Hey Jaylou, I did think that the woman who lost 15lb must have a lot more weight to lose than the others, but I find myself that I lose more on red days than I do on green, but I lose on either, so I do throw in a couple of greenies per week when I am carb craving because I do love my chips and don't like to have to weigh 227g of them, grrr!

Vixxster that dinner sounds amazing!

Good thinking on the veg, we've just started growing our own so there will be plenty around!

Im full Veggie, i dont like fish at all i'm afraid which is a shame as there's so many things you can do with it!

time to get my cooking head on and think of things filling and less-carby!

Back