See my CDC on Wednesday

Dawni2711

Hi all this forum is so inspirational that I have decided to give CD a go. Although I am extremely anxious if I can do it. I am the moment doing slimming world and have lost 7lbs over 2 months it is soooo slow. I have about stone and half to loose so hopefully by xmas i will have lost a stone
did any of you find your partners not too happy with you doing it I now my husband wont agree with it but I have to try it for myself. Any advice and support would be appreciated. Many thanks

Hi there I'm in the same boat as ure self,! Have been doin sw do with no success (think I was eattin too much) even though they say that is impossible x my oh not pleased at me doin this plan cos he says I'm not eattin anything but I have tried everything else x I'm doin ss and don't feel hungry at all ( really hard to believe) hope it stays this way im on day 3 x

My husband is away for a couple of days so hopefully be over the worst by the time he's back. Started today doing ss+ had my first porridge not impressed but choc mint nice so hears hoping. Good luck with your weight loss.

Back