Seeking so much help

Mummysturt

Ok, i have yo yoed for years, im 25 and have been on diets for as long as i can remember.
Did ww before and lost a stone so i know i can do it. Have also tried every other diet with no success.
I had a baby 5 months ago and was 2 stone over weight and now im 3.5 stone over weight.
I get married in december and still cant stick to it. WHY???
I start the day very well but by the end of the day im off track.
I hate myself for this, i wake evry day feeling sick knowing by the end of the day i will have blown it.
]Please someone help me i dont want to end up like my mum who also yo yos and weighs 19 stone.
I have goals, i am back at work in 3 weeks, and want to be in the 12s im now 13.6
by my wedding i want to be in the 11s.
Is this possible? If so how??

Im begging for some help. Maybe a buddy, someone i can talk to when i feel down. I want to be a yummy mummy, not an embarrasment.
My OH is a dj, so sees lots of young slim girls, and lots are friends with him on facebook. I get so paranoid he will leave me for being such a fat pig and go off with a slim girl.
Anyone else been in this position?

Now youre on Minimins, youve got tons of buddies ;) Theres always someone around to chat to x

Don't put yourself down honey!! you'll get all the support you need here im sure!! best of luck x

Hi!

There is a shedload of support on this site and you are not alone!

I have been a terrible yo yo-er...blimey we havent even set a date for our wedding because i am unhappy in with my weight.

Lots and lots of luck with your weight loss!

Hiya hun - I would say you have definately come to the right place for support. I've only really lurked on here, but I can see that everyone will be 100% behind you.

I am the same as you - I wake up totally positive and do really well, I get home from work and it all goes wrong. I think the only way I managed to lose 4lbs this week, was taking it one day at a time and just concentrating on being good today and not thinking about tomorrow.

I wish you lots of luck and positivity and remember there is always someone here for you x x x

mummysturt, welcome and good luck :) stick with it and post on here if you need advice, or a push in the right direction! everyone is really supportive. :)

Oh, and you are less than my start weight already :) just look at what others have achieved, but bout december - you will look beautiful no matter what weight you are :) and your fiance is marrying you! not anyone else!

Hi ahhh you can do it just change your mindset from diet to plan for life,enjoy the foods you eat and watch yourself shrink.
Ive yoyoed 22 years like nikki said I too love ww and its my life now,we all find a way of losing weight on it and if you have a bliop just say s*d it and get back on plan.
Ok what date are you getting married you could lose 1.5 stone by your wedding but it depeneds on how your body likes to lose weight we are all different,I know exercise can make our bodies change shape but the scales dont move but we all wan that smaller size so its a good thing,eventually the scales will move if we exercise alot.
Your fiancee he loves you your getting married slim girls there are always going to be but theres only one you and he knows how lucky he is :)
Just say to yourself you are going to do this and be successful,if you need to blip just maybe think wedding and have a cup of tea to take away the craving.
Good luck and welcome xx

You've got some great advice here and I can't add to it except to say I am exactly the same and now way more than I've ever done in my life.

Today is day 1 of a new start for me on WW. I will buddy up with you if you want? Just drop me a PM xx

I know what you mean about yo-yoing. For the last 10 years or so, I have been down as low as 11 stone and up as high as 14. Usually, I'm somewhere in between.

It's hard to get motivated, especially if you have a young baby as you will be tired, your energy levels are possibly low and so you feel like you need stodgy foods to keep yourself going.

I started back on WW (again) last week after putting on over a stone in 5 weeks :eek: Last time, I had a friend who was dieting at the same time so it was almost like a competition - it certainly gave me the motivation to keep going, knowing I might not do as well as my friend. Trouble is, she had less to lose than me and so, once she reached target, I lost my motivation and started going back in the wrong direction.

I am a similar weight to you now and would be happy to buddy up with you, if you want. Sometimes it can help to have someone to kick you up the bum if you're going off the rails :)

I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you can do it.

Thanks so much for all your replies. I would love to buddy up with the ladies who offered. I'm not sure how I send a pm. Going to try my hardest today I want to wake up in the morning and feel good not sick x

i dont mind buddying up...

Im 13st 10.5 when i started ww last week :)

I have my first weigh in tonight

and we have the same goal weight :)

and by the looks of it you have already lost 11.5 pounds!
thats almost a stone!!! go you x

Hi there! You can do it; and you will; you just have to be in the right frame of mind. Everyone blips now and then, or finds it hard to get motivated - but, you can come out of the other side and get to goal! I'm weighing in the '11s' at the mo, a month ago I was in the '10s' so I've been struggling; but, I've given myself a slap and told myself to get back on it! We'll all support you! x :)

I cant add much more advice except, ignore facebook :D It seriously causes more problems and they say if you begin to think and accuse your partner, he is more likely to.

He is marrying YOU!!! Not one of these kids. He has a child with YOU!!! Not one of these kids.
You see where im going here?;)

Right now your hormones are still all over the shot, takes a while after having a baby. But you will be fine and you will feel gorgeous soon enough but i bet to him you are the most gorgeous person in the world anyway :D

Back