Self Sabotage.

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I've come to realise over the last few weeks that I've been sabotaging my diet, having extra syns, cutting back on my HE etc. Why, I hear you ask? Because I'm afraid of the loose skin and the horrible effect it's having on my boobs! :(
Ok so my health is vastly improved since losing 7 stone but my poor boobs were so much fuller and bouncier, they now sag and hang to almost my waist (sorry if too much info lol) and it's so depressing I feel tears welling up just thinking about it :cry: It's like someone has sucked all the filling out of them and the phrase 'tennis balls in socks' comes to mind I kid you not!
Anyway the weight loss train is rolling again and I'm trying to console myself with the fact that I could have a boob job once all this is done and dusted if it still depresses me beyond all belief but as soon as I see myself naked I fall apart. Why oh why did I let myself get so big and in such a state? If I had thought about putting down the food a few years earlier I wouldn't be going through this. To go from one problem, work so hard to lose weight, sacrifice so much to watch the numbers on the scale go down to end up with another just as bad problem is really frustrating!

im worried about the same thing happening to my boobs told my husband he better start saving but the thought of going under the knife and the pain after oo i cant think about it

Such a bad thing for your self esteem hun *hugs*

I would say you're a prime candidate for surgery on the NHS. I can't say I know much about it, but it's worth investigating. Even if you're still losing, it's worth asking about and discussing with your GP. Just doing something positive about it will help you feel better.

In the meantime, I think there's no reason you can't have fantastic hooters in brilliant bras and revel in how fabulous you look after your 7 stone loss!!! :D

Yeah I agree with HC try to look at the positive side there are some really fab bras out there. If looking at yourself depresses you dont look.

We all have our pet hates, but I am elderly (well my body is..... but my brain aint) and there is nothing I can do about that.

Keep you chin up you have done brilliantly losing 7 stone think of how much your health has improved I have 7stone to lose and I am not very good at dieting.

I'm trying to look on the positive side but it's really hard. I'm single and although that doesn't bother me so much I'm just worried if I met someone I wouldn't be able to show myself to him. I would like to think the NHS would help but I've been told they'd only remove the skin from my stomach and arms - hello I have loose skin on my legs and saggy puppies too! How out of proportion would I look if they only did half a job?

Shall I let you into a secret???

NEARLY everyone has saggy boobs (unless they're small) especially if you've had kiddies.

Try not to let it bother you & focus on the positives.

xxx

Back