SELL YOUR OLD CLOTHES ON EBAY!

shazzy1970

I Just Sold A Pile Of My Old Clothes On Ebay And Made £250!!!:)
Every Time I Try Something On And Its Too Big I Just List It On Ebay - Its Helped Finance All The New Clothes I Need - I'm Well Pleased And Will Hopefully Stop Me Gaining As I've No "fat" Clothes Left!!

I did this. It's amazing. I've also bought my interim clothes on ebay too. So I've sold something in an 18 and bought the size 16, 14 and 12 at the same time.

I've been charity bagging mine :D

Oxfam gets mine! I am a very struggling artist at the mo. and money is tight so I cant afford to give them cash through monthly direct debit. Hopefully the clothes donations I give makes up for it!?!
xx

I havent done anything with mine. I cant stop buyin new stuff but im not getting rid of the old whats wrong with me? am i thinking im going to need them again...eh NO!!!!

Has anyone any good tips for ebay? Im in irl and i have sold stuff in th past on it mostly uk buyers. I dont think they like the extra postage..some of the stuff i have is bnwt and some wore only once and i hate paying 30euro for a top and selling it for 3on ebay help me!! I do give old stuff to charity but some things i know i could sell. I need the money this buying new clothes is costing me a fortune!!

Charity shop gets mine too and i have a rummage for new stuff whilst i'm still dieting. Theres always a bargain to be had, I got a pair of Laura Ashley trousers for only £4.75 and I know I could never have afforded them at full price.

Is Ebay awkward to use? I always felt like it is too much hassle but a friend of mine said to use it to clear out my wardrobes.

I would love to use it but am worried that I will spend most of my time in the Post Office than making any money back!

Is Ebay awkward to use? I always felt like it is too much hassle but a friend of mine said to use it to clear out my wardrobes.

I would love to use it but am worried that I will spend most of my time in the Post Office than making any money back!

it is easy to use..and you can say that you only post on tuesdays and saturdays say so say someone pays on wednesday well you will post sat..let a few build up and post them together thats what i do :) Its a bit long the posting of the item but worth it. ive made a good bit of money from it

Back