Selling my two weeks & 3 days supply of Lipotrim for €90

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by izzyflan, 2 November 2009 Social URL.

1. izzyflan

izzyflan New Member

I lasted sadly till the 4th day and I couldnt go on. I purchased my 3 weeks supply in UK, Mixture of Chicken soup, Choc, Vanilla & strawberry shakes. Didn't sadly have the will power, I got them as I feel I have 1/2 stone to loose, but when push came to shove I lost the will at the end of day 4, didnt help i had halloween party i had to dress up and go to (I needed a lil dutch courage!)

Last edited by a moderator: 2 November 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Why not hold on to them and have a rethink about doing it again. You can do it, you just have to make your mind up to it and go for it.

4. izzyflan

izzyflan New Member

I prep- talked myself all the way to begining and through the first few days, My porr husbad (of only 2 months - far too early to release all the crazy lol) listened to me moan and b**tch and cry I was so weak in the morns I just couldnt deal with it. I really credit those who can but i just don't think I could go through them 1st 4 days again and I certainly can't put him through it! I know such a defeatist attitude! But going back to the WW - did it before the wedding and had brill results, Just thought i could handle the Lipotrim but I was wrong :( hunger wise i was finr I was just weak as a kitten :(

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Yup. Fair enough you felt weak but many people do for a week or so until your body adjusts to such an extreme diet.

But it is your choice.

I dont agree with you saying you 'needed' dutch courage to attend a party and i hope you fully got yourself out of ketosis before drinking alcohol as its so so dangerous.

Good luck with ww :)

Oh and i dont think your actually allowed to sell your shakes on here ....

6. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    sorry you couldn't do it hun.its not for some people.

your not allowed to sell your shakes.i know coz i tried a while ago x