Back for another four weeks

BijouHope

In an eight-week period from mid-May to mid-July, I lost 27 lbs on Exante Total Solution. I had planned a phased return to food, using Exante products along with regular meals, but when it came down to it, I couldn't face eating hot soup in the baking sun! So I switched to a sort of cross between Paleo and Primal over the summer instead, and have lost a further 8 lbs by doing that (with very little effort, and a fair bit of leeway in applying the rules).

But now that the hot weather has gone, I found that my remaining supplies of Exante sachets were sitting in their box, reproaching me. So I emptied the box out on Saturday, and found that I had 29 full days' supply (soup-shake-bar) plus a further two days of just soup and bars, making 31 days in total. Rather than waste a whole month's diet food, some of which seems to have an expiry date of November, I decided to bite the bullet and start back on Exante Total Solution straightaway.

I am now on Day 3, with a further four weeks to go. Sadly, I think I won't be experiencing those famously encouraging large initial losses this time round, because I have been eating fairly low-carb all summer. But at least I'll have a few weeks off cooking!

Good luck and well done for doing so well over the Summer!

Thank you, Lynne. I'm just starting the fifth day of eating up my supplies, and it's not as bad being back on the diet as I thought it would be!

Mind you, I looked at the Exante web site yesterday, and I see that they now have loads of new products, and a forum, and all sorts of innovation. I'm feeling quite outdated. :)

I joined the forum but haven't been going on it. I prefer this one. I'm on day 4 of my restart and am finding it quite easy but I think that's because I'm off work ill and don't feel like eating!

Welcome back :) I didn't plan on coming back either but here I am! Finding it harder to stay motivated this time round as I'm more comfortable with my body and looks nowadays! Sounds like you're doing okay though :thumbup:

Back