Senakot

monicab said:
How many did u take? i have lacatose a liquid and is much more mild with no cramps :)

2, 2 too many you're going to tell me arent u lol

U have my sympathies i tried ducolax when i did attack ........ 1 tiny tablet OMG had to take to my bed for a day (inbetween bathroom visits) never again :( hope you are ok now :)

CHRISR said:
U have my sympathies i tried ducolax when i did attack ........ 1 tiny tablet OMG had to take to my bed for a day (inbetween bathroom visits) never again :( hope you are ok now :)

I swear by ducolax when you need to go ..... you need to go.

Ive had dulcoease and they never touched me, thought senakot would b ok as theyre natural

Yes, i have bern now!

Zoesastar said:
Ive had dulcoease and they never touched me, thought senakot would b ok as theyre natural

Yes, i have bern now!

Haha good ;-)

Senekot never did anything for me! Just baaad wind :( highly embarrassing... dulcolax.. now that is evil! instead I have prescribed sachets :( which aren't nice either

Senekot never did anything for me! Just baaad wind :( highly embarrassing... dulcolax.. now that is evil! instead I have prescribed sachets :( which aren't nice either

I know which sachets u mean! I don't want to rely on something every time I get a bit of constipation though!

I'm starting to think it might be a combination of the wheatbran I had this morning and the curry last night though lol :D

DeeCe said:

That's the only problem with this diet, I know its not done .... but a friend of mine has given me some of her prescribed meds, Molaxole this afternoon so going to try 2 sachets a day maybe this is the answer !!!! ;-)

2 senekot dont do anything for me... i usually have to take 3

I think I have the opposite problem :s

I found that rhubarb did it for me most of the time. In slower moments I took fibregel which is quite gentle. Now in conso I find the veg and the wheat bran in the muffins keep everything moving along nicely ;)

the 1/1 rhythm I find usually sorts me out (where the 4/3 or 5/5 is notorious...).

otherwise, try ice cold water first thing in the morning? rhubarb as has been said (I find it in the frozen food shop year round...). Wheatbran daily as a tolerated food... some swear by a strong coffee first thing... he also talks of massaging the affected area, but I'd probably get the area wrong!

yup i got 3 large bags of rhubarb finally in farmfoods at the weekend .... im glad i asked if they had it as i was looking in the ice cream section and they had it with the bags of veg LOL

now ive managed to clear last weeks issues ill be having it regularly again

I need to find rhubarb, I only have the sachets because I was feeling sick and the doctor was like "woah, you're full.." and I hadn't been "properly" in well over a week..:eek: I don't find that wheatbran helps me..

Back