Senekot!!!

Betty

:eek: Hi peeps, I've just had to take 2 Senekot tablets. I've not been to the toilet for days so just had to.

Will this affect my Ketosis??? :rolleyes:

It may do, it is not the one they recommend. (Can't remember what that was called)

Think Dulcolax is what is recommended .. but I used Senokot and stayed in ketosis - guess it depends on how sensitive your body is!!

Hope it did the job!!!

phusillium husks are good & dont knock you out of ketosis if thats any helpe - I find ducolax gives me tummy pain...

Hi there
I tried senekot and it unfortunately sent me the other way!LOL not what I had in mind. My LL counsellor told me to take it though so it obviously is Ok as she is SO STRICT! I think I will have a try with the husks , even if they dont taste great just as long as they do the job-by (pardon the pun);) any tips to use gratefully recieved.
Hope you have the reasult you want , its been a big down side of LL for me too wih I could resolve.
Good Luck
x c

If you are really bunged up and can stand it , have an origonal Fibrogel, it is gentle on the system and will NOT knock you out of Ketosis (Spoke to LL) they recommend ducolax or ducoleeze for every now and again. Try to take at night. Also, mint tea is allowed on the programme and is a natural laxative, i have a mug every morning and evening. Good luck hun, hope you feel better soon xxx

Back