Sense of smell

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by morlycarly, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. morlycarly

morlycarly Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(23.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim/Atkins and common sense!
    Last week the man next door was baking bread, we have coal fires and it was coming down the chimney. This week I could smell him cooking sausages! I have never smelt his cooking before, is it me? I have never noticed this before, maybe because I would have been cooking myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ha ha I'm exactly the same. My sense of smell is ridiculous! Right now I can smell next door having chicken super noodles... God knows how but it's potent!! It reminds me of how strong my sense of smell is when I'm pregnant. I don't know what the reason is, but it definitely affects me!!!

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    OO I have similar too, my whole sense of smell has changed.. even certain cleaning products I have used every day are now a bit too pungent and I will change them... I dont like the smell of coffee now, its too strong... and I can smell food a mile off and normally identify it! LOL! Could probably work with the police force on the sniffer-dog team the rate I am going! LOL!
    my Sons nappies top the poll though, deffo more noticeable..!! ;P
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.