Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sense of smell

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by morlycarly, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. morlycarly

morlycarly Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(23.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim/Atkins and common sense!
    Last week the man next door was baking bread, we have coal fires and it was coming down the chimney. This week I could smell him cooking sausages! I have never smelt his cooking before, is it me? I have never noticed this before, maybe because I would have been cooking myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ha ha I'm exactly the same. My sense of smell is ridiculous! Right now I can smell next door having chicken super noodles... God knows how but it's potent!! It reminds me of how strong my sense of smell is when I'm pregnant. I don't know what the reason is, but it definitely affects me!!!

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    OO I have similar too, my whole sense of smell has changed.. even certain cleaning products I have used every day are now a bit too pungent and I will change them... I dont like the smell of coffee now, its too strong... and I can smell food a mile off and normally identify it! LOL! Could probably work with the police force on the sniffer-dog team the rate I am going! LOL!
    my Sons nappies top the poll though, deffo more noticeable..!! ;P
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.