Sensitive teeth

Mine have been fine up to this last weekend, when suddenly they became very sensitive to both hot and cold! I thought maybe I should see my dentist as there is nothing apparently wrong. Your post has made me think twice! I obviously don't want to go to the dentist unless I have to - dear man as he is!

Tesco's own make of toothpaste for sensitive is very good and tastes better than Sensodyne.

I did too, but put it down to drinking a lot of cold water! I'm gonna got get some toothpaste!

I already use Sensodyne - but teeth are still more sensitive since starting CD!

I already use sensodyne as I have very sensitive teeth. Recently though,I found great problems with hot & cold and thought it was my usual problem and nothing to do with CD. Interested to hear this reference though. I went to my dentist and he "painted" them with a de-sensitising agent and they have been fine since. Takes under a minute and no discomfort; well worth doing if you can arrange it.

My dentist says to use sensodyne 'F' tooth paste and use a fluoride mouthwash twice a day for a while. It certainly worked for DD

Back