Sent a complaint to Muller ...

Good afternoon everyone :)
I got home from my weekly shop again yesterday to find one of my lovely orange and choc muller lights had been attacked by a butternut sqaush and was spread amongst the rest of my shoppin :cry:
I must have at least 1 muller that gets 'punctured ' every week and I must say I am starting to get annoyed ... so .... I emailed a complaint to them !!!! I understand that they use aluminium lids as they are recyclable , but honestly , how many people recycle their lids ???? Surely in 2011 they can design a lid that withstands the advances of a butternut squash ???
Does anyone else have this problem ?? am I being over dramatic ( short answer is yes .....) ????

I'm with you!

I was amazed the other day when I picked up 10 when shopping (on special at ASDA) and they all survived the trip home.

This is not the norm.

Do you think it's because they want us all to buy the multipacks?

you will get a good response and some vouchers - I complained once - I opened one of those fruit corners and there was no fruit!!

did you have the butternut squash in the same bag?? im a bit funny when packing my shopping, veg in one bag, fruit in another, fridge stuff in another etc etc so my yoghurts always survive the trip home x

I pack everything in a set order... My bloke, on the other hand, chucks stuff in bags in no order at all, bottles on top of egg boxes, cleaning stuff with food, stuff ON THE BREAD!!!! It really winds me up, I think he does it to annoy me now :p

(we don't live together, it's his food... hah!)

i never accept help from the staff at asda or tesco, they have no packing sense at all lol x

did you have the butternut squash in the same bag?? im a bit funny when packing my shopping, veg in one bag, fruit in another, fridge stuff in another etc etc so my yoghurts always survive the trip home x
Oh I'm the same as you but hubby just throws it in any old witch way

Auburn said:
I pack everything in a set order... My bloke, on the other hand, chucks stuff in bags in no order at all, bottles on top of egg boxes, cleaning stuff with food, stuff ON THE BREAD!!!! It really winds me up, I think he does it to annoy me now :p

(we don't live together, it's his food... hah!)

I am so glad we dont buy bread any more cos i honestly could not cope with the stess of having to cope with bread that looked like someone sat on it! My oh did not understand what the problem was with putting it in the bottom of a bag underneath potatoes!!!

Also he feels the need to over pack all the bags and then complains when the food all goes awol in the boot on the way home!!

That aside, i only buy mullers in bulk when on offer so i tend to put them in the cardboard tray they stack them in on the shelf and put that on top of the parcel shelf in the car with my eggs.

i agree, i always get splattered yog in my delivery :(

It has happened once or twice but I've taken the hint and pack them in a bag on their own now

It has happened to me too. I also dont feel I can put mullers in my work bag to carry to work as this happened and ruined my diary/work documents.

nik86 said:
It has happened to me too. I also dont feel I can put mullers in my work bag to carry to work as this happened and ruined my diary/work documents.

I always put yogurts in a food bag as I got fed up with my diary etc getting covered

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Who do we complain to about pears? Cos the skin pierces too easily and it ruins your books!!!
And eggs, far too fragile! Hard boiled ok but too smelly.
And bottles of fizzy with too soft bottles so a tiny squeeze means a bottle fountain.
And bananas that don't rip off the bunch properly!
And BNS is too hard to peel.
Swede too hard to chop.
Fish is too smelly and I can't cut the heads off without feeling sick lol
Packaged ham smells like dog food when opened.

I think that's all for now!!! Lol

Back