September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

Daz - much as id love to say id give it a go and help - i dont have a clue what your talking about when you say cloud etc lol theyre things that float in the sky. I think the spreadsheet is fine :D

Its ok, i don't mind doing it, but if i am not here then it cannot be updated. The cloud aspect is just like you say, it floats about, holding the files that are put in it, then other people with the right link can access it. But the problem is that it ideally needs to be embedded on here somehow so that people can get to it easily.

1lb off for me this week :)

I gained 0.75lbs :-( no idea why, I have been totally on plan :-(

Hi there :) please can you put this week down as a holiday week as I have just got back from Lanzarote and am going to keep this weigh in off my chart ;) was all worth it though :D cheers xxx

Oh dear, oh dear. 4lb on for me last night!! Definitely deserved though, I was totally off plan from Friday to Yesterday. Definitely not going to make my September target now as I'm at York this weekend, and there's absolutely no chance of getting 5.5lb off! Oh well...

Updated

View attachment 107486

Oh dear, oh dear. 4lb on for me last night!! Definitely deserved though, I was totally off plan from Friday to Yesterday. Definitely not going to make my September target now as I'm at York this weekend, and there's absolutely no chance of getting 5.5lb off! Oh well...

At least you know why! Enjoy your weekend then just get right back on it !

I sts this week. Not happy about it but as I have said on many threads this week, I have done 30 day shed this week so it has to be water retention in muscles cause there is no other explanation I've been 100%! Hey Ho fingers crossed I see it next week! I have however finally set my final target. 1st 13.5lbs to go! Head down and keep going! K

I sts this week. Not happy about it but as I have said on many threads this week, I have done 30 day shed this week so it has to be water retention in muscles cause there is no other explanation I've been 100%! Hey Ho fingers crossed I see it next week! I have however finally set my final target. 1st 13.5lbs to go! Head down and keep going! K

Updated

View attachment 107490

I'm using the app on my phone... I've tried turning the photo before I try and change it on here but nothing seems to work... Thank you by the way... I'm blushing lol x

Very much more than welcome. Always happy to help the blushing when i can. :D Best stay lied down for a bit then, haha. (cant help as far as on phones is concerned im afraid, sorry, although its keeping me amused for a bit. :D )

Very much more than welcome. Always happy to help the blushing when i can. :D Best stay lied down for a bit then, haha. (cant help as far as on phones is concerned im afraid, sorry, although its keeping me amused for a bit. :D )

I just tried again and it worked!! Lol :)

Back