September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

I don't get it. So is the spreadsheet now in place of the manual list we posted on here? What's it for? Sorry - I'm a bit confused x

I don't get it. So is the spreadsheet now in place of the manual list we posted on here? What's it for? Sorry - I'm a bit confused x

Hey yep I spoke with Texty yesterday, I don't mind doing a spreadsheet for September as long as it's cool with everyone else. I will be following your updates regularly. Let me know if I have all your correct info. :)

Kay xx

Hey yep I spoke with Texty yesterday, I don't mind doing a spreadsheet for September as long as it's cool with everyone else. I will be following your updates regularly. Let me know if I have all your correct info. :)

Kay xx

Oh okay, cool! Thanks for doing that :) x

Im not techy enough to do them Stevie lol - Daz did last months so Kay kindly offered to do one and she will update everyones stats, that way they dont get mixed up or lost either win win x

Im not techy enough to do them Stevie lol - Daz did last months so Kay kindly offered to do one and she will update everyones stats, that way they dont get mixed up or lost either win win x

Yeah, didn't realise that was the way these challenges worked these days, it's been months since I decided to join one! That's a really good idea, as it doesn't get messed up like you say. And thanks again Kay for taking the time to do so :) x

Its only been the August one and this one - im still old school ( an old f@rt) lol and cant do spreadsheets, so anything to make things easier I say lol. x

Its only been the August one and this one - im still old school ( an old f@rt) lol and cant do spreadsheets, so anything to make things easier I say lol. x

I can't so spreadsheets either so don't worry lol! Xx

2lb lost for me this week :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back