September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

Grrr not a good start to the month for me gained 1.5 im gutted

Not to worry, we all go through ups and downs, I'm sure you'll have a fab week next week ! Updated :) x

Only lost 1/2 lb but still a loss could you update me please

well done ! :) Updated x

2lb lost for me this week :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs off for me :)

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Its only been the August one and this one - im still old school ( an old f@rt) lol and cant do spreadsheets, so anything to make things easier I say lol. x

I can't so spreadsheets either so don't worry lol! Xx

Wow, fantastic loss!! Well done :)

Hey guys 3lb off for me this week .... seen the fabby new spreadsheet but cant update it for some reason.
Could someone update mines please?

Kay updates it - it's saved on her PC and that's just a screenprint (a photograph) of it, that's why you can't update it. She checks in regularly though and updates accordingly :)

Hey guys 3lb off for me this week .... seen the fabby new spreadsheet but cant update it for some reason.
Could someone update mines please?

Well done ! :) Updated x

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Hey there, can I join pls if it's not too late? Gonna put myself in for 7 for the month over 4 WI's.... had my first Sept WI last night and was down 2lbs .... :)

Hey there, can I join pls if it's not too late? Gonna put myself in for 7 for the month over 4 WI's.... had my first Sept WI last night and was down 2lbs .... :)

Done ! :D Well done on your loss ! Updated xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Hi guys, :)

I have a full on mad crazy day today so will catch up with updates tomorrow morning. Well done to all of you on your losses ! :D

Kay xx

Back