September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

2.5lbs on for me this week. Knew i had a gain though so am okay.

Won't change my target - still hoping 7lbs off is do-able! X

Best of luck for next week :) . Updated xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Lost 4 1/2 lb :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

A 5lb loss for me! :D:D:D:D
can you update me please and if poss change my target to 8lbs

thank you x
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ev1,

Such great losses. I went to a really nice Thai restaurant last night in central London with some friends. All was going well food wise until we ended up at haagen dazs for dessert ! :cry:I'm dreading Tuesdays weigh in now. I went to the gym today for some damage limitation, but somehow I don't feel its going to be enough. :mad:

Kay xx

You still have 3 full days including today hun - eat lots of Superfree and Superspeed and drink lots of water you could still get a loss at WI

You still have 3 full days including today hun - eat lots of Superfree and Superspeed and drink lots of water you could still get a loss at WI

Thanks Texty, yep your right ! I'm nomming like a bunny rabbit at the salad and drinking like fish to water. Hope I can pull some of the weight back doing that. Gosh the things we have to do just to enjoy some of lifes pleasures ! :p

Kay xx

We have to enjoy life hun - If you think you have gone way overboard keep your syns low you should be fine x

Thanks. yep, for sure I must have used a lot of my syns for the week in that one dessert, so I'll have to limit them now. Oh well fingers crossed, I hope I don't put on loads. :)

Kay xx

1.5lb on for me :eek:( I'm not surprised tho as I had such a big loss last week & had a night out last weekend. Never mind, will motivate me for next week!!!!

1.5lb on for me :eek:( I'm not surprised tho as I had such a big loss last week & had a night out last weekend. Never mind, will motivate me for next week!!!!

Nevermind, best of luck for next week ! Updated :) xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Last edited:
Back