September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

5.5lb loss this week :D
Think I may have to reset my target for this month to 10lb!!

Wowza ! Congrats !! We are in the same weight range.........what's your secret rollerbird, please share ?? :p Updated xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Last edited:
Hi ev1 :),

Just a quick list of people whose week 1 results I have not had in yet. Please could you let me know if your still doing the challenge so I can update your results for you.

Many Thanks
Kay xx

angelajane
ceebeee
Imbigboned
Kaz3804
Kitty o
LittleHippo
Nanny Doreen
Rara Lara
Slimmerme74
Yellowturtle13

Just 1 lb off for me this week. I'm a Sunday weigher. Not surprised as my body had a wobbler thru the week and I had to feed it!!

Just a quick list of people whose week 1 results I have not had in yet. Please could you let me know if your still doing the challenge so I can update your results for you.

Many Thanks
Kay xx

angelajane
ceebeee
Imbigboned
Kaz3804
Kitty o
LittleHippo
Nanny Doreen
Rara Lara
Slimmerme74
Yellowturtle13

Sorry I forgot to update, sts for me last week and I think it may be the same or a gain next week too :/ countdown to holiday mode is not helping at the moment! Will update with you next week for week 2.

Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just 1 lb off for me this week. I'm a Sunday weigher. Not surprised as my body had a wobbler thru the week and I had to feed it!!

Well done ! :) Updated xx

Sorry I forgot to update, sts for me last week and I think it may be the same or a gain next week too :/ countdown to holiday mode is not helping at the moment! Will update with you next week for week 2.

Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Best of luck for next week ! Updated :) xx

I havn't done my weigh in yet but keep me in still please x

no probs, will wait for your update :) xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Just a quick revised list of people whose week 1 results I have not had in yet. Please could you let me know if your still doing the challenge so I can update your results for you.

Many Thanks
Kay xx

ceebeee
Imbigboned
Kaz3804
LittleHippo
Nanny Doreen
Rara Lara
Slimmerme74

Hi Kitty o,

Just realised, if your a sunday weigher then you will have 5 weigh ins this month. Do you have your result for last sunday - 1st September so I can update it ?

Thanks kay xx

Hi Kay, just sent you a message. I lost 2lbs in week one and STS week 2 - I'm a Sunday weighed too xx

Well done on your loss ! :) Updated xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Hi Kitty o,

Just realised, if your a sunday weigher then you will have 5 weigh ins this month. Do you have your result for last sunday - 1st September so I can update it ?

Thanks kay xx

Hi Kay
I hadn't realised that , lost track of dates cos I'm not in work .
I lost 3.5lb last week. Can you update my target to 12lb please too.
Thanks x

Just a quick revised list of people whose week 1 results I have not had in yet. Please could you let me know if your still doing the challenge so I can update your results for you.

Many Thanks
Kay xx

ceebeee
Imbigboned
Kaz3804
LittleHippo
Nanny Doreen
Rara Lara

Still doing challenge but not able to attend class last week. Will let you know if this occurs again. Thanks

Hi Kay
I hadn't realised that , lost track of dates cos I'm not in work .
I lost 3.5lb last week. Can you update my target to 12lb please too.
Thanks x

Done ! :) Well done on your losses so far. xx

Still doing challenge but not able to attend class last week. Will let you know if this occurs again. Thanks

Thanks updated. :) xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Imbigboned
Kaz3804
LittleHippo
Rara Lara
Slimmerme74

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Imbigboned
Kaz3804
Rara Lara
Slimmerme74

I'm still in, I've replied to ur private message! K

Back