September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

Put 1 pound on this week, Please can you update xx

Rara Lara said:
Hi ya, sorry forgot to update it, thanks for the reminder, i lost half lb xx

Well done on your loss. :) Updated xx

Put 1 pound on this week, Please can you update xx

Best of luck for next week. :) Updated xx

Lost 1 pound this week - good start x

Well done on your loss. :) Updated xx

I'm still in, I've replied to ur private message! K

Thanks got the message. Glad your still in ! :D Hope you had a fab week off. Have updated :) xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Hi ev1 :),

Just a short message from me. Can all the Sunday weighers please check the spreadsheet to see if you have given me x2 sets of results for the 1st of Sept and the 8th Sept. (WK1 and WK2)

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Hi Kay - just wanted to say you're doing a great job keeping us all updated. Thanks again, it is much appreciated :) xx

Just a short message from me. Can all the Sunday weighers please check the spreadsheet to see if you have given me x2 sets of results for the 1st of Sept and the 8th Sept. (WK1 and WK2)

Many Thanks
Kay xx

I'm all up to date!
Thanks again Kay x

Hi Kay - just wanted to say you're doing a great job keeping us all updated. Thanks again, it is much appreciated :) xx

aaahhh thanks, your all welcome, you all give me inspiration too, these challenges really help me stay on course ! (Thanks Texty ! :p) I still have another 5 stones to lose ! But slow and steady wins the race I guess. Just need to keep on going like the rest of you guys with patience and perseverance .

Kay xx

aaahhh thanks, your all welcome, you all give me inspiration too, these challenges really help me stay on course ! (Thanks Texty ! :p) I still have another 5 stones to lose ! But slow and steady wins the race I guess. Just need to keep on going like the rest of you guys with patience and perseverance .

Kay xx

Your welcome hun - we can all do this. Well done those who have lost, to those who STS or gained dont give up we can do it x

I had my weigh in this morning, I lost 3 lbs :D and got SOW, well chuffed with that. I almost thought I had lost the plot this week after my night out, but went crazy mad at the gym after to burn it all off lol . Thinking of changing my September target to 10lbs same as August. Would like to get to 13st by the end of September, (only 3.5 lbs away ! ). Best of luck to everyone for WK2 ! Some great losses on here.

Updated

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

Kay xx

1.5lbs off for me this week, so I got my 1 stone award and I'm into the 14's :D

Well done :D .... I can't wait to hit the 1stone mark, great achievement... still have 5lbs to go!!!

Well done on your loss ! :p Fab achievement ! Updated xx

Sept Challenge 2013.PNG

3lbs off for me this week. Really pleased, lost my gain and some!!!

I had my weigh in this morning, I lost 3 lbs :D and got SOW, well chuffed with that. I almost thought I had lost the plot this week after my night out, but went crazy mad at the gym after to burn it all off lol . Thinking of changing my September target to 10lbs same as August. Would like to get to 13st by the end of September, (only 3.5 lbs away ! ). Best of luck to everyone for WK2 ! Some great losses on here.

Updated

View attachment 106564

Kay xx

Well done Kay thats fab hun - good luck for the week ahead

Well done Kay thats fab hun - good luck for the week ahead

Thanks Sheila, did exactly what you said after my night out eating haagen dazs, pulled back on the syns, drank loads of water and hit the gym like a crazy woman. Lucky escape...phew :D ! Think it would be wise to wear a blindfold next time I go past haagen dazs, I have zero will power to resist their desserts ! :p

Kay xx

Eek, very happy to report 3.5lb off for me last night!! Would you mind updating me once you have a spare moment Kay? Much appreciated :D xx

Back