SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Is it to late for me to join for sept? I would like to add mine as 5lbs! this is my first so im going for a easy 5lbs lol Ive already lost 1lb in sept but i wont count it.

Welcome to the challenge MsJesss and Caloriefree. I've added you on caloriefree. MsJesss, do you want to put a certain amount down for Sept or just as much as poss?

Good luck all x

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 0lbs lost 8lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ as much as poss
Caloriefree ~ 5lbs

ok I know this is a little naughty seeing as my WI isn't until tomorrow but I was feeling great this morning. I looked in the mirror and for the first time in a very very long time I felt slimmer. I actually could imagine getting to a size 10 eventually, something I didn't ever think would be possible and I actually thought my body looked rather good!

So feeling so good about myself I hopped on the scales and OMFG!!!! I've lost 4lbs which means I'm well on my way to my September target.
Considering I feel like I've had an awful week and haven't been active at all due to being busy with studying I am shocked but mega happy!!!!!

Last edited:
Woo-hoo, congrats Pink Fluff, that's an amazing loss, well done!

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs - 4lbs lost - 3lbs to go
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 0lbs lost - 8lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ as much as poss
Caloriefree ~ 5lbs

yeah I am not entirely sure how I did it to be honest but I'm not going to complain. As long as I don't put anything back on I will be happy

Aww congrats Pink Fluff! Best way to keep it up is getting a pair of size 10 jeans and hang them on your wall..it will help! Good job on your 4lbs thats huge!!!

weighed myself again this morning just to be sure and it wasn't a freaky weigh in I really have lost 4lb and am feeling very proud of myself. Everytime I loose it gives me the incentive to keep on going!

What day is weigh in day? Because i weigh myself every morning on my wii like it tells me to. lol

Yes I weigh in on Fridays too.

:)

Put down that I want to loose 8lbs to start with, that should be realistic right?

Is anyone doing excercising as well or just doing the diet? Also, I wanted to ask as it has come up in 2 different conversations i've had with people...Has anyone traded lunch for dinner? And had a shake for breakfast, then a real meal for lunch and then a shake for dinner? I spoke to a friend of mine who is a personal trainer and in his opinion that makes more sense as most people are more active during the day...What do you all think??

Thanks, I think everyone tries to do some exercise even if its just walking the dog. Also I think it is ok to swap around when you have the meal and when you have a shake. I know I've had a couple of times where its just made more sense for me to have a 'proper' lunch and a shake for dinner. I know its probably better to eat during the day but I really look forward to my evening meal!

Yes I try and do exercise at least 3 times a week or every other day if I can.

Yes of course you can swap round the shakes and have a proper meal for lunch and shake for dinner instead. Slimfast is very flexible. I have often done that especially if I've been going out somewhere during the day and had lunch out. I've also on occasion subsituted the lunch shake for a proper lunch of equal calories, say a ww soup and crackers etc.

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs - 4lbs lost - 3lbs to go
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 0lbs lost - 8lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs
Caloriefree ~ 5lbs

another 3lbs bites the dust lol

Stirky ~ 8lbs