SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Forgive me for I have sinned

:sigh:
Yesterday, I gave into my PMS cravings and made my special gooey chocolate cake and had it with raspberries&cream...it wasn't as nice as i had imagined though...

Thanx for the replies about excersicing..I've been swimming a few times, will continue doing that and hope something shows...
Also, have switched so that I'm having lunch instead of dinner and it's actually easier that way for me. I stay full alot longer...
Another thing I wanted to ask is if anyone has ever heard of or taken HRI water tablets? I bought some and I took 2 yesterday with my lunch, but it says on the packet that you should only take it with food, will one of my snacks a day count as food?

Yes I think with the tablets, it's ok as long as you eat something and aren't having them on an empty stomach. Any tablets aren't good to ahve on an empty stomach plus tablets always get absorbed into your body easier if not taken on an empty stomach.

Glad things are going ok, don't worry about the cake we all have days like that, the important thing is getting right back on it, which you did :D Weird when you stop having these things, they don't taste as nice as they used to ;)

Keep it going x

just remember next time you get that craving that actually its not as nice as you thought it would be. I was the same with chinese takeaway I used to get a craving for it buy it and eat loads and then feel really sick and didn't enjoy it. I think sometimes its the idea of food that we crave and when we get it it isn't as nice and doesn't make us feel as good as we thought it would.

Well I think I should bow out of the sf challenge being as I'm not currently on slimfast, but I will still be checking in on this board to keep an eye on you lot lol ;) Keep up the great work guys!

Babe was born a couple of days ago so I'm officially back!:bliss:She weighed a mahooosive 4kg but I daren't go near the scales again just yet I'll take my new starting weight next Thursday :)

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs - 4lbs lost - 3lbs to go
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 3lbs lost - 5lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs
Caloriefree ~ 5lbs

OH well done Lisa!!! What have you called her? I bet she is gorgeous, take care hun xxx

Yes lol Lisa! That's a good weight loss in one day :8855:

Lost 3lbs this week!!!

Great going :0clapper: only another 2lbs to meet your Sept target yay!

FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 3lbs lost - 5lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs
Caloriefree ~ 5lbs - 3lbs lost - 2lbs to go

Congrats Lisa and well done Caloriefree. I want to weigh myself but my scales are in Cornwall and I'm in Yorkshire. Hopefully I'll have a big loss in my next WI

only the 1lb this week (bodies still getting used to this college lark i think lol)

FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 4lbs lost - 4lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs
Caloriefree ~ 5lbs - 3lbs lost - 2lbs to go __________________

Well done Jeni, 1lb is 1lb, still a good loss and better than sts! :)

Well, since I dont actually weigh myself (which I'm now realizing I should've) I cant say if I have lost anything but I'm pretty sure I have...friends&family are noticing and I feel my clothes look better on me...going shopping for new jeans in a minute so we will see how that goes...:) How is the rest of you all doing?

well thats another 1lb to fall by the way side :)

FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 5lbs lost - 3lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs

FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs - 7lb lost - 1lb over target :D
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs

FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs - 7lb lost - 1lb over target :D
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs
MsJesss ~ 8lbs

woot good job Lisa!! I cant weigh myself till i get back home around the 2nd so i will update then!

Back