September Challenge.

Weighing in the morning although tbh I am just hoping for no gain!

Do u have time for an EA Active session? Or are you beat after the weekend? It would burn some more cals for you xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Bit of both lol
I am shattered plus dh wants us to get sopranos watched tonight and tomorrow night so no time.

What will be will be:)

I know im late joining but hope you dont mind me joining.

Redmel -7
LighterCL -7
Greedyguts1980 -7
mini~mimms-7
Dreamslim - 9
Lyndzi76 - 8

More the merrier!! :)

It will be ok Redmel. We're watching end of Dexter Season 4 so we can crack on with Season 5!!

Ive never seen Dexter. We are on the last two episodes of the last season of sporanos having watched it start to finish! It has gone downhill so cant wait to finish it.

Not seen the soprano's!! Dexter was slow to start with but we soon got addicted!! I love Luther too xxx

Oh to be in the 12's :) good luck hun xxx

Thanks guys.
I'm a bit gutted on account of gaining over august but since my last weigh in on 24th July I've only gained 4.5 so it could have been MUCH worse.

You sound really positive so I'm sure it wont take long to come off.
You sticking to Slimfast? x

lyndzi76 said:
You sound really positive so I'm sure it wont take long to come off.
You sticking to Slimfast? x

So-so. Weekend was difficult so just calorie counted but followed it thurs, fri and today. Here's hoping for a nice 'chunky' weight loss next week. :)

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for sll you guys. I really believe we can do this x

Mine's Saturday morning :) xxx

Greedyguts1980: sts
Have not really followed SF this week so wasn't expecting a loss. If I hadn't exercised it would've been a lot worse.

Onwards and upwards xxx

Or downwards lol xxx

Back