september challenge

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Does anyone fancy a september challenge?

My weigh day is a sunday so I have 5 weigh ins in september, i am on holiday for a week but planning to stick to plan! My target for september is 28lbs, purely because my first weigh in happens to be in september and I am hoping for a big loss

xxx

Stacey 28lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 28lbs to go
Lozzer 12lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 12lbs to go
Fayfe -11lb target for September, 0lbs gone, 11lbs to go
Trixy 14lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 14lbs to go
Sudored14lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 14lbs to go
Angelamee 14lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 11lbs to go
Naz11lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 11lbs to go
Sarahevans -20lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 20lbs to go
Gigglepants 4lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 4lbs to go
Susie58 14lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 14lbs to go
Cozboz 17lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 17lbs to go
Willowmcg -15lbs target for September, 0lbs gone, 15lbs to go

Last edited:
Hi Stacey, i am up for that. My weigh in day will be friday so i only have 4 weigh ins but i will go for 12 lbs. good luck !

I'm up for that! My weigh in day is a Thursday so I think I only have 4 as well? When is it starting sat the 1st? I would like to lose 14lbs that month as it will be my 2nd month :)

Hey,
I would like to lose 11lbs in September. I think i set too high a goal in August and am unable to get to goal which is disheartening :(

Anyway, new month ...new goal :) Will weigh and write down weight on the 1st of Sept .

Good luck everyone xxx

14lbs for me.....

EDITED: Never mind, im moving to S&S for sept so wont need to do a sept over here,

Last edited:
Pop me onto the list too please. I just have 4lbs to get to goal.

Add me to the list too please Stacey. Just managed to get back on the diet last week. Will try to lose 14lb by the end of September & hoping the challenge will give me the incentive to stay on track. Good luck everyone x

Can I take part too? :)
I'd like to lose 17 pounds before the end of September. My weigh in day is Saturday. Fingers crossed. I realllllly hope I can do this!!! Xx

Add me too please! Would love to lose 20lbs, but realistically I will go for 15lbs. Just started today, so weigh in is a Thursday. Good luck everyone!

Oooh i'm a newbie but am up for a challenge - i don't have my first weigh in until next Saturday (today is my first day) so am hoping for a 21lbs loss in the first month - is that too much? I do have just over 100lbs to lose so am hoping for a whopping loss my first week!

Back