Hayley83 - Target 6 lbs - 6 lbs to go
Annya - Target 3lbs - 3lbs to go
ems789 - Target 8 lbs - 8 lbs to go
Hannah13 - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go
BeckyT - Target 12lbs - 12lbs to go
Mcv- target 8lbs - 8 lbs to go
Bambalina - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go
Shelbyflyinsolo - Target 8lbs - 8lbs to go

Hi all, I'm new to this but would really like to join the September challenge... I've been doing slim fast for 11 days now and have enjoyed it so far, makes life so much easier when all you need to think about us which flavour shake to have! I'd like to lose 12 pounds this month please...x

Weigh in this morning.
I was12st 3 on my return from holiday and today I am 11st 13 can't believe it!!! (Little dance round bedroom ) that's 4lb loss for me this week
Goal 8 lbs. lost 4lb. 4lb to go

toxicsgrl - Target 10 lbs - 10 lbs to go
Tony R - Target 12 lbs - 12 lbs to go
Oasis6918 - Target 8lbs - 5lb's to go

3lb loss for me!

3lb loss for me!

Well done - and there you were just yesterday reckoning you hadn't lost an ounce!

Well, nothing to go woo-hoo about, but I lost 0.8lbs this week so I am back on track for my 0.5lb/week target loss. I am close to target now and want to do it slowly so I don't risk the dreaded yo-yoing when I hit it :rolleyes:

Annya - Target 3lbs - 2.2lbs to go
Mcv - target 8lbs - 8 lbs to go

I know I couldn't believe it! It serves me right I guess for weighing before wi day. My scales are going back to my mum today until next Thursday evening. Thanks x

Annya said:
Well, nothing to go woo-hoo about, but I lost 0.8lbs this week so I am back on track for my 0.5lb/week target loss. I am close to target now and want to do it slowly so I don't risk the dreaded yo-yoing when I hit it :rolleyes:

Annya - Target 3lbs - 2.2lbs to go
Mcv - target 8lbs - 8 lbs to go

Well done thought its still a loss! xx

I know I couldn't believe it! It serves me right I guess for weighing before wi day. My scales are going back to my mum today until next Thursday evening. Thanks x

This is exactly why my neighbour has my scales and only lets me weigh once a week. I am a serial scale jumper and really can't cope with the (some HUGE) daily fluctuations!

Well done you too, keep it up!

Eeeek, I have lost 2.4lbs this week woooooo!!! Can't update the list until next week, not the 4lbs I was looking for but still its enough to hit my 8lb target eeek!!

Bambalina11 said:
Eeeek, I have lost 2.4lbs this week woooooo!!! Can't update the list until next week, not the 4lbs I was looking for but still its enough to hit my 8lb target eeek!!

Oops meant to say 5.6lbs to go!

Ok I'm gonna sound neurotic and apologising for the constant posting, but I moved the scales into my kitchen to weigh instead of my living room where I usually weigh, well anyway I moved them back to the usual spot and weighed again (duh) well it showed as 13st 0lbs so I'm going to use that weight (maybe floors make it different...I don't know) I know it's only a 1lb difference but I've worked hard for that 1lb!!!!!

So- 3.4lb loss
4.6lb to lose in September!!

Weight 182lbs - 32lbs to go!!!

Thank you, the only thing I really did different was not eat any big meals, as I find if I have a big meal it stays around for a while and takes me most of the week to get it off so I ate small and often :) x

oasis6918 said:
Thank you, the only thing I really did different was not eat any big meals, as I find if I have a big meal it stays around for a while and takes me most of the week to get it off so I ate small and often :) x

Still Fantastic!! And that's you learning what your body needs, so that's a big well done, your learning to change your habits and that's what will keep the weight off! It's harder in my opinion to change habits than it is to diet, if that makes sense?

2 and a half stone is FREAKING AMAZING!!!!

x

Thank you! Yeah I think so, I'm definitely making better decisions with food now and not having to think about it too much but maybe that's because I know I haven't a choice I've got to get this weight off so I can't mess around as I've a long way to go yet. I'm 2lb off 2.5st I keep getting mixed up but I'm still very happy with my loss x

Back