september challenge

Ha well not a great start to september for me after going away for my birthday, going out for indian, Chinese an pizza plus loads of booze an choc (what a pig I feel ill thinking of it ha) its no surprise ive put on...:eek: although 2lb, can live with that! Back on it good style now! Well done on the losses! :)

Week two back on. I swopped from doing two packs and a meal to SS this week, so 2.8kgs (6lbs) lost. Total is 4.2kgs (9lbs) lost since restarting :) happy with that!

How is everyone doing? It's hard work being on SS and having a hubby eating normally in the house!

Ah glitznglamour you have to celebrate your birthday the main thing is you are back on it. That is usually my downfall!
sunflowerlady a 6lb loss is amazing. I struggle to make a dinner to suit me and dh. Dh is very limited in what he will eat so I can't imagine what it must be like if you are not eating the same.
Anyway fingers crossed for Fri, I am hoping to be down 2 lb as I have put the work in so far this week!

Thanks hun jeez im bein a pig today tho its that awful time of month an for dinner I had a veggie sausage roll and a piece of cake...What's wrong with me good heavens need to sew my mouth up today! Going to make veggie kebabs for tea something nice and healthy!! X

i put on a pound, weighed in last night and now i am out of control. im only hurting myself in the long run but i cant get it together today. please god i can start fresh tomorrow. :(

But you did so well last week you still stand a really good chance of getting your September target! Try not to worry too much and I hope you manage to get back on track tomorrow :)

Everyone has up and down times. Make sure bad time is short and the good time is long :) you can do it! We are here to support and back you!

Half a pound off this week. Sloooooow and steady it is lol. I've committed to 3lb next week and I'm sure my consultant will hold me to it so I'm 100% on plan from here :)

I want to join this. Got weighed at the gym on Wednesday and had lost 3lbs. Want to lose another 5lbs so I finally hit the 17 stones before the end of September xxx

Dublinchic 7lbs
Sunflowerlady 14lbs (7 down, 7 to go)
Pratainua 7.4lbs (0.8 down, 6.6 to go)
Junifer 8lbs (3 down, 5 to go)
Law Ram 8lbs
Glitznglamour 5lbs (2 up, 7 to go)
Kay_Kayleigh 7lbs
Poppybibby 7lbs (1 down, 6 to go) Sevenfromheaven 7lbs
xVestaX 6lbs (2 down, 4 to go)
BethMaj 14lbs
Tess Too 14lbs
Cans1983 8lbs (3 down, 5 to go)

Just been thought the thread to collate this table. Hope it's beneficial for everyone to track everyone's progress. We can total up the group loss at the end of the month too see how much we all lost! Exciting thought! Come on guys we can all do this together!

Hi all, just updating with my loss for this week. Down 2.4 lb so very pleased with that. I was very motivated and I pointed everything I ate and I got a few walks in too which helped. Hoping the motivation will stay with me and I can keep it up now. Must but myself a pedometer to track my steps.
have a good weekend all!

Dublinchic 7lbs
Pratainua 7.4lbs (3.2 down, 4.2 to go)
Law Ram 8lbs
Kay_Kayleigh 7lbs
Poppybibby 7lbs (1 down, 6 to go) Sevenfromheaven 7lbs
xVestaX 6lbs (2 down, 4 to go)
BethMaj 14lbs
Tess Too 14lbs

Thanks. :)

Updated with this weeks loss.

Dublinchic 7lbs
Law Ram 8lbs
Kay_Kayleigh 7lbs
Poppybibby 7lbs (1 down, 6 to go)
Sevenfromheaven 7lbs
xVestaX 6lbs (4 down, 2 to go)
BethMaj 14lbs
Tess Too 14lbs

Weigh in for me is tomorrow and as of this morning (I'm naughty and know I shouldn't weigh on my own scales but I did!) and I have put on 1/2lb since last weeks weigh in after 6 days 100% on plan. Fingers crossed something changes by tomorrow because my losses have been terrible recently. Have had to resort to scan bran for brekkie and lunch today and will be going for a swim later! :cry:

Weighed myself this morning. Down 3lbs yay :)

Dublinchic 7lbs
Law Ram 8lbs
Kay_Kayleigh 7lbs
Poppybibby 7lbs (1 down, 6 to go)
Sevenfromheaven 7lbs
xVestaX 6lbs (4 down, 2 to go)
BethMaj 14lbs
Tess Too 14lbs