September Starters

Well done Andy, Karma and Ella!!!

going on the last list.....33stone 8lbs if i did that correctly!! flipping hell thats amazing!!

bekimo - Birmingham - Week 7, Wednesday, 10st, lost 39lb so far (7st 3lb to go)!
catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 9 -wed - 4stone - 41.5lbs so far!
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 11 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 40.1 lbs so far
Charlene - Welwyn, Hertfordshire, week 2 - tuesday 4st 7lbs - 7lbs
Karmawitch -Northumberland, Week 9, Thurs, 4st to loose -38lbs so far
Laststraw - London - Off to RTM Week 9: 27.5lb in total
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 11 - Tuesdays - 6-7 stone - 51lbs so far
Rach6901 -(Rach) - Leicester, Week 7 -Wednesdays - 3 and a half stone - 32lb so far.
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 11 - Wednesday - 4 stone - 38.7 lbs so far
SerenityValley - Newcastle - week 8 - Thursdays - 7.5stone - 43.75lbs so far
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 11 - Wednesdays - 6.5 stone - 41lb so far
Tanya Jade - Cornwall - week 8 - Wednesdays - 10 stone - 39lb so far
vintella - London - week 6 - Thursdays - 6-7 stone - 42.5lb so far

Wow! Well done everyone! Some great losses this week!

I went to a gig last night - to see Bullet for my Valentine! Oh I'm in sooooooo much pain I've had to take the day off work. You would think at my age, I would know better! But no, jumping around like an absolute loon for 4 hours is not a very good idea. I have a bad neck, bad back, my head hurts, my ears are still ringing and I can't hear a damn thing! Plus I am cut, bruised and almost broke my ankle and my elbow so they ache too!! But, it was an AMAZING gig! Had such fun, we were so hot in the crowd, moshing and such like that we all ended up half stripping off outside and I had men in cars beeping at me and stopping to try and chat me up! (Not that I could hear a damn thing any of them were saying!) So there we were, my cousin in her underwear and tights and me and my friend in tiny vests and jeans, and I realised: "who needs alcohol to have fun anyway!"
I may feel like an 80 year old right now, but I'm still grinning like a Cheshire Cat!

B x

Hi all - hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Such amazing losses this week - we're all just so clever! It feels like the end of foundation is really just around the corner for many of us. Is anyone going to stay in abstinence?

Yep! I have a while to go on my weight loss journey, so not going back to the world of f**d for a while yet!

B x

I am sticking with it till I am done. I've worked too hard to be thin to stop until I'm ready. Then I'll do RTM.

And then I'll even do Slimming World to help me get into eating a healthy diet.

Ah yes, slimming world. I remember those days!!

I would go into immense detail of what I'm thinking of now but I won't as it would mean lots of f**d talk!

B x

its my last week nest week, but im going to keep going untill ive lost another 3 stone then look at my options again, i have to say m really frigging sick of it now:cry: but it will be worth it eventually

good luck this week everyone
louise :bliss:

Hi I have just joined this forum. started end September and have lost 2 and a half stone. so far to go and would like some more LL friends.
xx

hey louise!! :) well done on ur fab loss so far ur doing really well.
i no it must be hard to keep it up after this long on it but it will fly and u only have to look at people like blonde logic and many more who had to stay on it other than the 14 weeks and see there sucess...its def worth it. if ur a little down go to the sucess stories and they will def boost u up a little.

hey bizzie bee welcome!! :) u have done really well already well done!! im not sure but think u hav to have over 50 posts to put stuff in maybe im wrong though!!

oh and add yerselves to the weekly wi thread but in alphabetical order (for laststraw lol) xxx

Happy Monday all - I'm so glad to hear that SSers Thread will keep going strong beyond the December! I'm the only one from my LL group that's going into developers - I'm so happy that there'll be some SSers going along for the ride.

Louise - don't worry about finding LL hard. It can be hard, but you're doing it! I think if it were easy we'd all be yo-yoing out way into cardiac arrest. For me, the struggle is a big part of the feeling of achievement. Just keep congratulating yourself on how well you're doing on what can be a very difficult journey. If it helps, picture the wall. It is what gets me though difficult f**d days. I see how far up I've climbed already (3 stone!) and know that I don't want to start climbing from the bottom all over again. Keep going, we're all here to support you!

Welcome to the new SSers! So nice to see new faces on this thread. Definitely join the word-game threads to up your posts. Once you've got 50, you can do much more with your profile. To add a ticker, click on one of ours to follow the link, then "create your own" on the ticker page. Remember your pin/password though so that you can update it regularly as you shed the pounds.

Today is a good day. Could it be the pilates pants that used to show every lump and bump, that today I keep having to hoist up - for decency's sake? Could it be the lovely hot chocolate I'm sipping? Possibly that I get to watch Media Centre while I work? That I've lost 3 stone already? Or quite possibly a mixture of all these and the fact I'm still on some pretty buzzy painkillers - happiness!

I've been thinking back to the first time I visited my LL office to sign up. There was a woman there who had just moved into management and looked amazing. She looked at me and said "This will be the best decision you ever make. The weight is just going to fall off." I remember thinking to myself, "Possibly for you, yes, but I'm sure I'll be the exception to the rule. I'll be shocked if I lose anything at all."

Now here I am on day 74 (which has really flown by) having to search through my cupboards to find old skinny clothes as things really aren't fitting me anymore. It really has been one of the best decisions I've ever made (after saying 'yes' to my hubbie when he popped the question that is).

What a lovely Monday it is today! The sun is shining and the dog is sleeping and so far, I have not fallen off any furniture (I am trying to tidy the office and this include the top of the filing cabinets!) so my bruise count has not increased any further! Oh I am pleased!
Hello and welcome to Louise and Bizzi Bee! And good luck to everyone for this weeks weigh ins. Can't wait so see how many pounds come off us this week!

B x

i LOVE this thread!! its always soooo positive!! ive a big smile on my face lol!!
i got my bp checked to day and it was 110/70 so she said that its def a little low but not majorly, but would be the reason im feeling a little dizzy at times!!
also said i should drink no more than 2.5lts of water a day...im on my 5th thee now!! i never go over 6 but never under 4!! i really couldnt last on only 2.5lts a day id be sooo thirsty!! so gonna ignore her lol!!

looking forward to wi, hopefully ill loose more than 3lbs to be in the 10's!!
good luck everyone xx

hi i started lighterlife 8 weeks ago and i have lost 2st 7lbs :) i am starting to get a little fed up (but will never quit) i have 2 stone left to loose so hopefully it will be gone by xmas.

are any of you doing excersise? i am walking but have not been to the gym as i am worried if i do too much i will build up the muscle which weighs more than fat and not have as big a weightloss.

sorry for the long post, i was just wandering what other people are doing.

hey :)
and well doen on ur loss!!
im on week 11 this week and to am starting to think...oh god lol!! im not exercising other than walking, and floor exercises, which for me is fine for now, i will tone up eventually...hopefully lol!!
u are doing really well though chin up and push through it xxx

awh thanks for your support :) this is the first time since starting the diet i have hit the 'wall' but when saturday comes and i get another 3-4 off then that will whip me back into shape. :)

Hi it's so good to have new friends. I will definitely be going beyond foundation...a long way. I think so many of you look amazing and that is a great incentive when you have a long journey ahead. I wish i could speed it up! drinking 4litres a day and that helps I think. One day when i have enough hits for a pretty ticker etc you will see. Meanwhile i head for a jacket that does up and the minute it does..the bin!:p
love to all. BB

ye im hoping for that to on wed!! and whats worse is ive a sore throat so shouldnt even want real food lol!! let us no how u get on!!

Back