beyond raw cacao and date bar 4
Banana
snack - pineapple

tea - bacon medallions 4
Slim pasta 0
Field fresh frozen veg 2
Roasted butternut squash 0

snack 50g popcorn kernels popped dry 6

My tea was absolutely massive but mostly loads of vegetable just looked huge on the plate! I totally ate it all though

Saturday
breakfast - protein pancake 5
Banana
lunch - protein shake 7

3 plums
Mango
snack protein bar 5
3 x plums
tea innocent veg pot 7
Mango
snack 3 x babybel 3

27 points

I stayed the same :( but I think I just need to stick at this diet and give it time to work!! I've proba switched about so much that my body doesn't know if it is coming or going!! X

Oh I'm surprised after your good diary! Here's hoping it leads to a good loss this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Breakfast protein pancake 5
snack protein shake 6
lunch soup 0
Chicken 4
Strawberries
Total yoghurt 2
tea 2 x eggs 4
Ham 4
Mango
Milk 1
26 propoints

Protein shakes just scoop of protein powder and almond milk
protein pancakes are an egg and a scoop protein

Not been putting my food diary on here but have stuck to my propoints but ended up eating a lot of weeklies over the weekend as have been away. Can't wait to get back into the routine of the working week. The scales are going in the right direction just very very very slowly but least they are not going up, when I was over 10 stone I felt like really big. As soon as I'm under 10 stone I feel better.

Things going well I haven't had time to write food diary on here but have cut fruit out as I was just eating way too much of it!! Seems to have helped a lot .

Here to subscribe. You seem to be off to a fantastic start xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Subscribing to this. Our stats are almost identical, and if you find my food diary, you will see that i too have done every diet around and have come full circle. Fingers crossed this time. Good luck. Have you been to WI since?

Interesting about cutting fruit out. You must have good willpower. I need it to keep off the hunger pangs! Glad to hear scales going downwards! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back