Serious HELP needed please

Hi, I started slimming world back in april 2009. I weighed 15st 8. Long and short of it, i got right down to 11st 8 by the wednesday before i got married on the 28th november. I maintained it for a while, still going to slimming world for the weekly weigh in.
I then made the mistake of thinking i can do this at home. I don't have to go anymore. WRONG!!! What actually happened was that the weight slowly crept back on.
I started back at slimming world the end of this january. I weighed 12st 3. not so bad you say. I thought thats ok i can lose 5lb to get back into target. i did it before so i can do it again. WRONG AGAIN!!
I have given in food diary after food diary and the only thing i get back is that im not eating anywhere near enough. I actually feel like its pointless going. The lady who takes the class is rubbish and of no help. I have put on, lost and stayed the same. Im actually heavier now than i was when i started!! Im currently 12st 6. i need some serious help.
I am not going this week and going to go to zumba twice a week with swimming on wednesday. Im hoping thats going to help. I walk everywhere anyway.
Please can anyone help me?? its really getting me down.:cry::sigh:

I'm not on slimming world I, was a few years ago and kept getting told off for not eating enough! I couldn't take all the food, but last week I sts on WW and said that I'd exercised, not eaten ALL of my points blah blah!
Somebody on the board (always has useful advice does H lol) said maybe I wasn't eating enough, eat my points even if I didn't eat the exercise pointsmake sure I ate the dailies!
So when I went away for the weekend it seemed like I ate like a pig (big breakfast, no lunch (cos I was saving it for evenings lol) huge dinner) and lost 1 1/2lbs.
So maybe she's right maybe I was not eating enough.
Maybe you're not so go stuff your face with allowed foods all your syns and see what happens!
This week I'm gonna eat as much as I'm allowed if it kill me!
Good luck

I was wondering if maybe i have got abit stale on slimming world and should try something else?? My dr said i should try the cambridge diet which i was abit shocked about atually. But i am the sort of person who needs to actually eat something, no good on just a milk shake.

You've come to the right place for help :)

So, which plan have you been following? If you're doing extra easy have you had one third superfree with every meal? Do you use your hex a and bs? And your syns? The best results seem to happen when you follow everything to the letter. And do you drink water? Or exercise?

Could you maybe post some food diaries? That way we can see if there is anything that has been missed :)

The plan can work for you - it did last year, so I'm sure with support from here you'll get back on track x

I mostly follow green days with the odd red thrown in. Maybe im eating too many carbs?? green is very pasta, potatoes etc isnt it. I have just started going to zumba twice a week and i walk literally everywhere. Im going to be a bridemaid in june next year and dont want to be a fat pippa! lol

I agree with charmel. Put a food diary here for a few days and then we can see if we can help.

I'm having the same issues....basically I got to target in February and then put half a stone because I believed I was now one of the people who could eat whatever...and sadly, I'm not. I'm currently 12.2 and want to get to 11.9 so we're in the same boat really!

I have a food diary so feel free to have a look...I'm trying to do more red days at the mo but I find them quite difficult!

xx

thank you for all your help. I too am going to try more red but find them difficult. I can't eat that much meat lol I'll start to put my food diaroes on here from today. I will crack this in the end, just hit a sticky patch.

'......dont want to be a fat pippa! lol'

That is funny!

You can do it........you did it before and you can again!

hi all

I think with the slimming world diet you have to constantly be doing because if you stop for a while you put weight on. I put a stone back on when i came off my diet the last time. It is very hard to keep the weight off once you have lost it and come off the diet.

Well, last week i decided to just eat healthy / low fat options but not stop myself having what i wanted. i feel like my whole day is worked around food. food rules my life. I ended up eating alot less. having about 1200 a day and lost 3lb!! because no food was out of bounds it didnt dictate my day so i didnt think about it so much.

Back