Seriously fell off the wagon today!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Okay, today I ate LOADS of Guylian belgian chocolates and half a family feast KFC bucket....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel like SUCH a failure.....

What is wrong with me?? I just was soooo hungry after work that i started stuffing, then couldnt stop, then OH wanted a KFC and I relented.......

GUTTED

Dont worry huni and get your self all upset,start again tommorrow and try and count your food and try and eat alot of the no point foods xx:D

So did i, I think I had 5 cream eggs. I just couldn't resist and a big roast dinner...

One day at a time - no guilt, and move on. Tomorrow is fresh start and am going to try and work it off...
Don't give up!
X

So did i, I think I had 5 cream eggs. I just couldn't resist and a big roast dinner...

One day at a time - no guilt, and move on. Tomorrow is fresh start and am going to try and work it off...
Don't give up!
X

fantastic attitude to ww you both know you did wrong. draw a line under it tomorrow is a new day a new week stay focused!
xxx

Have woken up this morning and weighed myself and have gained 3lbs....but I know that this is probably mainly just cos of the pig out yesterday....I have told OH he is eating all my choc, and I want none of it....have decided to go back to normal points every day from now instead of the wendie plan and then if I plateau again in a week or so I might do it again....its just that I am sure that the pig out yesterday was because I was on a super low point day and felt very deprived and like I couldnt manage it.....so back to 23 points a day for me for a bit now....at least I know I can get by on that for a bit, then I might do the wendy plan again in a few weeks, when its not over dreaded easter!!!!!!!

xx

Im glad you are getting back on track, we all lose our way sometimes and when it happens to me I usually think about why it happened think of a way to stop it repeating itself and think positive!! We all get lost along the way and should remember the reasons why were doing this in the first place as we often forget. I know you can do this, good luck hun x

the wheels fell off my wagon and its crashed!! i have 12 weeks to go!!!

Back