Sero Bars??

Hi there, was on CD and SS'd successfully in Dec but since then can't manage to SS for longer than 3 days. Been reading this forum for months and found it great in answering questions without ever having to make a post but have to give it a go today as I'm confused. Since doing CD I've read more and more about Atkins and ketosis and am now simply trying 'Low Carb' to stay in ketosis and possibly lose some more weight. I bought "low carb" goodies off a website and they included "Sero" bars which state they only have 1.5g Net Carbs per bar. They're very tasty (which made me worry) so I typed the nutritional info into a 'carb calculator' and the result came out as something like 12g of carbs per bar!! Ketostix don't ever seem to work for me - think I drink too much water in general and I'm always hungry - even when I definitely was in ketosis in Dec sticking religiously to CD. Does anyone know anything about these bars and/or carb calculators? I've been doing quite well these last few days in keeping carbs well below 20g and don't want to get on the scale in a few days and found I've put on weight!
:eek:

I have entered the details of sero bars into weightlossresources.co.uk & foodfocus.co.uk & they both give the carbs to be 1.5 per bar.

I have been using them without any change in weight or putting me out of ketosis.

Hope this helps.x

Last edited:
sero bars are a god send, Ive used them now for a long time, they are great at 1.5 and the choc one at 2g, nutritional value is right, just enjoy!

sue x

Hi,
I too use sero bars continuously, they are lush.
The carbs are 1.5g, and although i`m having trouble with losing right now, i have lost good before.
With these nutritional sites, some don`t automatically remove the fibre, and these bars are packed with the stuff.

Back