Setas Before and During Pics

Wow hon. You are just melting away! I bet you can practically fit in one leg of those trousers you used to wear :)

Well done you! You should be very proud of yourself.

Thank you all for your lovely comments - they really help to keep me going when having a difficult day.

heres the latest update along with a before and well on the way that I put on the other thread

Attachments

• weightloss-7.5-stone-series.jpg
    weightloss-7.5-stone-series.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 364
  • Screen shot 2011-03-12 at 09.52.48.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-03-12 at 09.52.48.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_4363.jpg
    IMG_4363.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC00798.jpg
    DSC00798.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 312
WOW - you look GREAT....well done...

Thanks for the new pictures! Looking amazing!

Thanks Skinny wishes - I started on 28 September last year so just coming up for 24 weeks or 5 1/2 months. Still got about 1 1/2 stone to go

Wow you are the incredible shrinking woman! So inspirational for people like me who are just starting!! xx

Wow! You look amazing which steps did u do? Did u do ss all the way or moved up steps and did you add exercise as well? You look soooo good x x x

thanks Veve - I have done sole source the whole way except for week 12 which was my Add a meal week so up to step 2 (810) for that and again next week - week 24. I did a bit of exercise before christmas - weeks 1-3 on the couch potato to 5 k plan but to be honest since then I haven't had time...i keep meaning to get back to it....

i agree with jayellekay the difference from 4 to 5 stone is really noticeable you look fab well done your such an inspiration! x

Amazing loss!!! Well done!!

Back