**SEX AND THE CITY**

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Never thought the day would come,but its nearly here!

Is anyone else going, and enjoying this film without all the usual sweets and popcorn?!

I cannot wait - I am so addicted!

Got tickets booked for tomorrow!!
:talk017:

Yup im going, dressing up too!!! Hehe What time are u going? Its on every hour over here from 11am!

want to see it myself but I am going to wait till the hype wears off, dont want to be sitting in a pack cinema smelling all the goodies :)

IM GOING!!! gonna make a muffin i think and take that as im going at like 6ish Friday xxx

Oh good idea HH - I never thought of that but to be honest I will probably be so into the film that a Take That could be sitting next to me wafting pizzas in my face and I probably wouldnt notice!!

I have booked for 8.25pm - I dont think I will have time to dress up but I am sure there will be girls who will do!

Flirtygirl - have u never got into it? Its brilliant - that will def pass the time on CD! X

Yeah buy the box set !! Time flys by ive started downloading them all again x

And my fellas coming with me ha ha he wants to see it should i be worried??? LOL

dont know why I have never watched it, I am not a fan of SJP which probably put me off it. still have a fantastic time yourself!!

My boyfriend is really disappointed that he's not seeing it!

I know I will wanna see it again so I think Im gonna take him on Friday haha. Good excuse to see it again "ohhh ok if u must see it i will take u Friday - no no its ok we will go!!" lol.

Bless him. All men love it. Hey dont be worried they can learn alot from it!

I love, love, love SATC!! Just watched Seasons 1 to 6 as Paramount Comedy played two a day for the last few weeks - God bless Sky+.

So glad Carrie didn't end up with the Russian - never liked him.

Definitely going to see it, but think I am going to go early on Sunday morning when it's quiet and I don't look like an odd bod with my bottle of water.

there was a review in the paper on sunday and it was leaking all the film i stopped reading it!

Ive told my friends who are going tomorrow (couldnt go as pay day is Friday and getting hair snipped 2moz) not to call or text me anything about it

Cheers hun just dyed it black again im a natural blonde but its not nice blonde its horrid blonde!! Keeps me busy Lol x

Yeah people see pics of me with long blonde hair and there like THATS NOT YOU!!! ha ha its realy short and black at the min will grow it once im 10/11 stone

Back