Sex or Chocolate?

Lol ...A LT meet would be bonker...more like a gang bang lol HD & FFT would be in there element!!!

Book the nudist beach now, Nic!:D

Wooooooo hoooooo its booked!!!!! lol

Before LT I am ashamed to say that A bar of Whole Nut or a bounty(red) may have won out!! But now, gimme sex anytime, this LT does wonders for your sex life!!!

S
E
X

I can't hear you, Rhian!:D

As choccie not allowed then I am making up for it in sex - "I wish"

No sex all the way!

Before LT I'd want both!!!!!!!

Now, definitely SEX!!!!!

Uses up the calories and am feeling flirty!!!!! Wonder what time my OH will be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have found I've had less sex since starting LT. I feel that I'm way more aware of my weight and how gross I am and can't get in the 'zone'. But the sex I have had has been better than normal, and that's saying a lot.

I want both too!

Oh def both guys! mmm x

ITS GOTTA BE SEX EVERYTIME X

im waiting to see what thefutreisbright says *wink wink*

:D SEX WINS!!!!. The thing is on this diet dropping from 17 st to 14st make a difference, my body is back in proportion so it makes my Love sausage look bigger, and the wife is not complaining :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

love sausage lol x

is that like a love chipolatta lol

is that like a love chipolatta lol

:D There are many names for the old chap, pork sword, beef bayonet, hot meat injection, love muscle, one eye trouser snake, but that is getting away from the question, chipolatta no :p

lol-iv heard of many names for it but never any of them! must be a northern thing........ x

Back