1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sexy, if I do say so myself!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 16 December 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Looby Lew

Looby Lew Well-Known Member

ooh la la .......:flirt2:

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Well-Known Member

Sexy Minx :flirt2:

5. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

loving it!!

Jez
    xx

6. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

how strange....i have just had a text through inviting me to an ann summers party in january might have to get myself a pair!
    daisy x

7. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

I bought the full set - top & bottoms! It is lush! ;)

Ann Summers have a new catalogue coming out in January which I got to have a nose at!

Even better they are re-doing their sizes. Instead of doing items in 10-12, 14-16 and so on, items will be individually sized! Fab!

Kat xx

8. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

They have 3 4 2 on some bras at the mo in the shops too.

9. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

i love the camis and supported babydolls as they hide all my stretch marks and put my boobsback where they should be, lol!
    daisy x

10. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

That link is blocked for me at work so I can't view it, but clearly it must be something VERY nice! LOL

And if it's from Ann Summers, of course your man is going to love it :D
    but only because it's you who is wearing it :)

11. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

lol Daisy yeah I know what you mean. I really like the matching cami too! It may be something to look into for the new year too!

I got some lovely underwear in Next & Matalan yesterday as well FT. It is funny how your body continues to change even when the weightloss slows right down!

Pete lol It is gorgeous ;)

Kat xx