Sexy, if I do say so myself!

katalena

Enjoying life!
I went to an Ann Summers party a couple of weeks ago and had a few glasses of wine and clearly felt brave! Look what I ordered! lol

productdisplay_et%21letc%7Eev%2139326%7C%7Cet%21letc%7Eev%2110210%7C%20%7Cet%21letc%7Eev%2119659%7C%7C_40151_-1_10210_72712_10001_
http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay_et!letc~ev!39326||et!letc~ev!10210| |et!letc~ev!19659||_40151_-1_10210_72712_10001_

I had forgotten until it arrived today! I put it on and lets just say "he loves it" lol! :flirt2:

I NEVER thought I would be able to wear something like this and not only that, look hot in it!

Woot woot! ;)

Kat xx

Sexy Minx :flirt2:

how strange....i have just had a text through inviting me to an ann summers party in january might have to get myself a pair!
daisy x

I bought the full set - top & bottoms! It is lush! ;)

Ann Summers have a new catalogue coming out in January which I got to have a nose at!

Even better they are re-doing their sizes. Instead of doing items in 10-12, 14-16 and so on, items will be individually sized! Fab!

Kat xx

They have 3 4 2 on some bras at the mo in the shops too.

i love the camis and supported babydolls as they hide all my stretch marks and put my boobsback where they should be, lol!
daisy x

That link is blocked for me at work so I can't view it, but clearly it must be something VERY nice! LOL

And if it's from Ann Summers, of course your man is going to love it :D
but only because it's you who is wearing it :)

lol Daisy yeah I know what you mean. I really like the matching cami too! It may be something to look into for the new year too!

I got some lovely underwear in Next & Matalan yesterday as well FT. It is funny how your body continues to change even when the weightloss slows right down!

Pete lol It is gorgeous ;)

Kat xx

Back