Shake abd bake

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Any ideas for veggies I can put I'n a chicken shake and bake? Oh only likes peas abd carrots but it drives me mad and I always miss out on other veg at Xmas cos he won't eat em

Erm..... try some sweet potato or some butternut squash (for best results dry the chunks with a bit of kitchen towel they crisp up better), large wedges of red onion, peppers..............

My OH is the same - i cook all the veg i like & just take his veg out when serving. x

He drives me mad I used to try that and if he thought his veg had touched nine he reduced it made out like it was gonna poison him
Then one day I incorrectly stacked the steamer and the broccoli was on top of the carrots omg you would a thought I'd served him up arsenic cos there was a couple of tiny bits of broccoli that had fallen through the holes

He drives me mad I used to try that and if he thought his veg had touched nine he reduced it made out like it was gonna poison him
Then one day I incorrectly stacked the steamer and the broccoli was on top of the carrots omg you would a thought I'd served him up arsenic cos there was a couple of tiny bits of broccoli that had fallen through the holes

That sounds just like my hubby! I love it when I can make meals while he's at work because I can cook all the veg at once and not seperate :eek:

Back