Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shake experiment

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    After re watching the pharmacy video again last night i have decided to do an experiment.
    Since starting LT i have split my shakes down ( as i did not watch the video before start) ...My losses have been ok, but i am wondering if i was to have my shakes just a 3 meals would it make them bigger?
    So for the next 2 weeks i am only going to have 3 shakes a day (no flapjacks ekkk) and see if my losses are better!
    I think along with that i should have lots of early nights lol so i dont get the urge hehe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. burberry12

burberry12 Full Member

Thats what i do just 3 a day but im only just starting my 2nd week its worth a go im going to watch this space.
    Lisax

4. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont know how you eat them flapjacks Nic!!!!! They are just vile!! I only like the shakes!! Im really into Vanilla at the mo but it changes every couple of weeks!!
    It's my WI today....and its my TOTM approaching so im a bit worried. Will post my loss later xxx

5. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Nic, good idea! I found that what times I had the shakes seemed to make a difference to my losses also. When I was having them at regular intervals (breakfast time lunch time etc), my losses were on the smaller side, but as soon as I started mixing the times around the losses got 1-2 pounds bigger at a time.
    So maybe try having them at different times?

Good luck!

SW
    xx

6. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Thanks for that SW - I will try that!
    Rhian - GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR WI XXX Flapjacks are sooooo nice lol i have one a day normally so i am really going to miss them boo hoo

7. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah I am in the flapjack club - the peanut ones are yummy :)

8. lii

lii Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LP now Cambridge diet
    please give e tip on how to enjoy the flap jacks . as soon as l put one in my mouth my jaw loccks' he he he he . lm surprised since l like peanuts lol.

9. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I really want to try these flap Jacks. (just even for a different taste!) I'm going to ask at my next weight in!!

10. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Maybe you need to wait a few weeks hun...until your tastebuds change..i always eat mine with a nice coffee and a pint of water..tbh i liked them from the outset...i for some reason, crave thier salty taste ?? But then again i have been told i am nuts lmao:D:D

11. newstarter

newstarter Full Member

My chemist also said its better to have the shake in one go rather than splitting it as i told him i find it difficult to finish it in one go so i split my sachets in half. (Except if i'm having a mousse for dinner then i have it in one go - its so yummy coz i make it and then freeze it for a bit).

I love the flapjacks too! Pity we're allowed only one a day..

Nic - why are you sticking to just shakes for the week - do we lose more with the shakes (sorry if its a dim question).

xx

12. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I am just trying different things hun to see what results i get i am doing 2 weeks of just shakes and in 3 meals...then i am going to try splitting them down again and then adding a fj ... suppose its just something to keep my mind occupied...but i would love to see if there was a wi difference too

13. lii

lii Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LP now Cambridge diet
    after some time now l have changed to CD couldnt stand LP shakes esp the flapjacks but l guess its just the same concept shakes shakes shakes good luck LIPOtrimers . lm still visiting your site cz l love reading stories

14. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi lii... i also changed to CD yesterday x x good luck on returning xxx

15. lii

lii Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LP now Cambridge diet
    GD luck to u too nic/ lm loving the variety and now l cant stand LP shakes cz l wanted to finish em cz l had some left. had to chuck em out.
    but hey keep in touch

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.