Shake Flavours

KrisAlexa

Hiya Lipotrimmers :), I'm only on my fourth day now but I feel like my taste buds have changed already as I just had a chocolate shake and it tasted way better then it did a few days ago! Like nesquick! Yum

But anyways, that just made me wonder if any of you guys found that the taste of the shakes changed as you went on, and what your favourite flavour of shake (or the soup) is?

Xxxx

Hi kris, I found the first time I did the diet I hated the chocolate but after a few days really started to enjoy, especially with ice cubes in. I started LT again yesterday and still really love the chocolate milkshake, so I'm probably just used to it from last time. I don't have the soups, an I don't like the strawberry shake either. So it's just all chocolate for me xxx

Hi summer, I think I'll be getting mostly choc after this week too :) I haven't tried the soup yet as I'm a bit scared after reading so many bad things about the taste lol

Chocolate is the best one I think :) oh I've not read anything about the soup, I just don't fancy it. Maybe in a couple of weeks when I'm bored of just chocolate shakes. X

I only had the strawberry last time because i didnt like the others. This week ive had some chocolate shakes and i love them. :)

The girl at the chemist always laughs because I get 18-20 chocolate and then one strawberry, vanilla or soup - just for a change :D

Its my first day today and the vanilla tasted good in the morning. I used to drink protein shakes a couple years back and they taste similar. I am interested in trying the chicken flavour tonight! mmmmmm

Chocolate is the best one I think :) oh I've not read anything about the soup, I just don't fancy it. Maybe in a couple of weeks when I'm bored of just chocolate shakes. X

Lol well I'm trying the soup tonight so I'll let you know how it goes xx

I only had the strawberry last time because i didnt like the others. This week ive had some chocolate shakes and i love them. :)

I liked the strawberry at first too but now I've found it has the least flavour out of all of em :/

Its my first day today and the vanilla tasted good in the morning. I used to drink protein shakes a couple years back and they taste similar. I am interested in trying the chicken flavour tonight! mmmmmm

Oo I've had protein shakes before too but I found that they were much more tasteless compared to these, but at least those could of been mixed up with other things lol

lol yeah, i always used to mix extra things. Tried the chicken soup and it was surprisingly very tasty and no different to some of the soups you get in a can. The consistency was just like any soup and not watery. im impressed!

Shehzad you should have tried the old soup - it was foul. I'm so glad they've made it edible :D

Have you got a flapjack to try? They're REALLY bad. I can't express how terrible they are :D

Shehzad you should have tried the old soup - it was foul. I'm so glad they've made it edible :D

Have you got a flapjack to try? They're REALLY bad. I can't express how terrible they are :D

When did they change the soup? I only tried it once, it was vomit inducing :eek:

Last edited:
Last time I did LT was about a year ago, maybe sightly less. The soup was foul then.

This time I've had soup a few times and it's ok... So the change must have happened towards the end of last year I reckon.

I've noticed a few other posts saying that the soup is no longer puke inducing :D

I tried one because of one of the posts I read and I noticed a huge difference.

Thank you. I may have to give it a try. Something warm would be nice. I also think the shakes have changed. I used to find them really salty but not this time. :)

Yeah slim, that's a point. I used to find the vanilla a pure salt festival... lol... But I've enjoyed it this time.

I'd forgotten how salty they were! Whoo, maybe one day we'll get a cherry flavour. :)

Yeah slim, that's a point. I used to find the vanilla a pure salt festival... lol... But I've enjoyed it this time.

I'd forgotten how salty they were! Whoo, maybe one day we'll get a cherry flavour. :)

I will have to try the vanilla again, maybe thats changed too :)

Back