Step 1 Sole Source Do some flavors just make you GAG?

Oinkstop

Hi All,

I used to be pretty active on this board about six years ago. Lost some weight by diet, exercise, and the USA version of Cambridge diet. Didn't manage to keep it all off for a number of reasons, but now I'm back at it. This time around, I'm on Dr. Howards Success Diet, which the UK version Cambridge diet, sold in the United States. (I understand now that the UK version has been renamed to the 1:1 diet.)

Anyway, I wonder if some of you find some flavors so bad they want to make you vomit? Some of them are quite good, but today's lunch attempt at banana made me nearly puke after just one sip. I had to go eat one of the protein bars instead. After that gag-worthy experience, just the idea of swallowing another shake made me want to hurl.

Also, I've noticed that the shakes taste worse and worse as time goes by. After a few days, pretty much all the flavors become something I have to gag down, rather than enjoy. I had this problem with the U.S. version of Cambridge, and it seems to be the same with Success Diet.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I am two weeks in. Just had my second weigh in,
I found the Thai green curry noodles disgusting, didn’t like the lumpy smoothie, the mint choc bar was like chewing on toothpaste, however. I really like the shakes! I’m doing the new uk version called “One:One Diet”
So maybe different products

Back