1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Shake that weight.

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by mummyto5, 7 March 2014 Social URL.

1. mummyto5

mummyto5 New Member

Starting weight. 21st & 11 1/2 lb :-(

Started taking Shake that weight shakes. Tried the Banana & caramel shakes so far, saving the chocolate ones for night time.

Hoping to add measurements later.

I obviously need to lose weight for my health and for being a fitter mummy to my 5 children and to my Husband

Losing weight is a must!!!

Tried the chocolate one, it was alright.

Last edited: 7 March 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mummyto5

mummyto5 New Member

Day two went well. Same shakes and lower cal meal.

Day 3 I feel a bit sick, but not hungry. On Thursday is our 10th wedding anniversary so might treat ourselves to a slightly higher cal and carb meal lol. But Thursday is also weigh in day looking forward to seeing a loss of weight.

4. mummyto5

mummyto5 New Member

made a ticker now