Shake times....

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I was wondering what times everyone has their shakes?

Should you have one as soon as you get up or is it ok to leave it as long as you can?

Should you have the last shake as early as poss or can you keep it until later in the evening?

it is perfectly ok to have your shakes whatever time you want, so long as you do have your 3 a day (or 2 for men) thats all that matters :)

i tend to have mine around 9.30am 1.30pm and 6.30pm because there the times i tend to feel rather hungry! x

Shakes

I have mine 7am, 12 and then 3.30pm it fits in with my schedule. I'm so boring on this diet I go to bed at 8pm. As come 5pm I have a knawing feeling that I need food so bed early is my only escape. Getting quite used to it and I have to say my mood on this diet is really good.

I had my first one at half 11. Going to try to wait until 4 for the next one and then prob half 8 for the last one.
I find coffee keeps me going in the morning

Argh, still 3 hours to go!

I have mine at 10-10.30am (I drink at least half a litre of a mint tea before that, which is something I tend to do even normally); then another one 4 hrs later (around 2pm) and the last one between 6-7pm.

I have my first one at 8am, the second at 1.30pm and the last one at 5.30pm. Just like my old mealtimes really. As long as you have all three, it doesn't matter when you have them.

After a while you will be so used to them and know exactly what suits you best.

I have 1st shake at 1pm 2nd at 6pm and 3rd at 9pm thats when I used to get really hungry at nite so works will for me

first shake anytime between 11am and 1, 2nd shake between 3pm and 5pm, 3rd between 8pm and 11pm,

may seem late but these are the times i normally eat, and i hate breakfast always have

Back