shakers?

Mushette

Mistress Mush!
Does anyone have one? How did you get it and how much did it cost?

ooooo lots of questions:gimi:

My CDC offered them for sale. Think they were about £4.75

Deb

I got one as a free gift in a tupperware order.

Personally would'nt bother with one as I still found lumps which made me gag. Go to tesco and get a blue stripey hand blend for about £5 makes wonderfully smooth shakes, add ice to make them lovely and cold and frothy. I know some people love the shakers but personally I just can't get on with them.

Sara:)

I got one awhile ago form Argos. I think it was a maximuscle make and cost about £5. Never used it though and my brother uses it instead to mix his protein shakes. I'd imagine that they wouldnt be very good. I'd suggest what poppy reccomended, hand blenders are awesome or have the tetras if you need to have your CD meal when you're out and about.

But if you want one your CDC should stock them.

xx

I haven't used the shaker yet, always use a hand blender, in fact purchased one to leave in work just incase I needed it. BUT! Handy to have a reserve incase you get caught out me thinks :D

i always have my shaker with me. i've started drinking my shakes warm though and i can't use it for that. but it's always handy. not quite as nice as when blended but i think i've only blended once so i don't know what i'm missing :)

abz xx

I use a hand blender makes it nice and creamy, and use the food processor for crushing the ice, loads of ice.:)

Hi Abz
Just seen that you have updated your ticker with your weight loss - well done that is excellent particularly when you were finding it tough going - keep at it girl!

Thanks everyone, Was really just for taking on the go really.
Will have to have a think on this one!

Now I have tried both Tetra's (thought choc was bad but banana was evilly bad, yuck) I am pretty sure that my shaker will be making day trips with me lol!

i use shakers, find em a lot less faff then a blender, got one today in asda for 4.25 but last one i got was from holland and barrett for 3.95

Got mine from Holland & Barrett less than £4 I use it daily and you can use it anywhere, never had a problem with lumps in it xx

Back