Shakes & carbonara

emmaedes

Gold Member
Hi all

Ok I know this is hard as everyone has their own taste buds but in ur honest opinions what are the shakes and carbonara like??? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its impossible to answer. For everyone that likes something you'll find someone else who hates it

Hi all

Ok I know this is hard as everyone has their own taste buds but in ur honest opinions what are the shakes and carbonara like??? Xxxx

Today I've had the Tom & basil soup and found it a little bland, I will add pepper next time.

The nut raisin and fruit bar was yummy.

I'm having the veg soup in a while but I'm only on day 1 so can't comment on others :)

I like all the food apart from the soups, the thai chicken is ok I guess, the best of the soups anyway but I enjoy the carbonara and like all of the shakes, the chocolate does have a bit of a strange smell tho and some of the shakes need sweetener but I think you do get used to the food and even ones you hate to start with become easier to eat

I love the mushroom soup, haven't tried the other flavours. I only like the chocolate shake on it's own, the vanilla I dont like the taste of without adding a spoonful of coffee to it. And I love the carbonara but most people I've spoken to dont seem to like it. I love it's saltiness and the fact that it's a different flavour and texture from the drinks.

I love the choc shakes and porridge. Find the carbonara nice but found the soups too bland. But as said before everyone is different :). Also think as you progress your tastes change as I now like plain water and green tea....... Who knew!!

Its impossible to answer. For everyone that likes something you'll find someone else who hates it

Thanks for your help ....

Today I've had the Tom & basil soup and found it a little bland, I will add pepper next time.

The nut raisin and fruit bar was yummy.

I'm having the veg soup in a while but I'm only on day 1 so can't comment on others :)

I've heard the majority don't like the soups. I'm not a soup lover at the best of times either lol

Ooo I might give the raisen and fruit bar a go

Thank you! Xxx

I like all the food apart from the soups, the thai chicken is ok I guess, the best of the soups anyway but I enjoy the carbonara and like all of the shakes, the chocolate does have a bit of a strange smell tho and some of the shakes need sweetener but I think you do get used to the food and even ones you hate to start with become easier to eat

Oo gd I'm really hoping I like the carbonara I've ordered a sample pack of that so fingers crossed!!!

I'm hoping I like strawberry and banana and then choc shake for a choc fix if I need it!! Thanks for the tip about sweetener!!

Xx

I love the mushroom soup, haven't tried the other flavours. I only like the chocolate shake on it's own, the vanilla I dont like the taste of without adding a spoonful of coffee to it. And I love the carbonara but most people I've spoken to dont seem to like it. I love it's saltiness and the fact that it's a different flavour and texture from the drinks.

Ooo I'm a fan of salty tastes so hopefully ill like it too!!!

Thanks for tip about coffee in vanilla shake xx

I love the choc shakes and porridge. Find the carbonara nice but found the soups too bland. But as said before everyone is different :). Also think as you progress your tastes change as I now like plain water and green tea....... Who knew!!

Thank u ooo that's gd u like water now!!! Can be so boring can't it!!! Xx

I've heard the majority don't like the soups. I'm not a soup lover at the best of times either lol

Ooo I might give the raisen and fruit bar a go

Thank you! Xxx

Each to their own but I'm loving the soups so far :) will update when I try more x

I have given the soups a wide berth - I went for the winter warmers bumper pack, so all porridge, carbonara and bars. Loved the carbonara three days ago - already starting to find it a bit salty but it's yummy nevertheless! Next I'll probably try the shakes, but I suspect I'm not gonna like the soups. Does anyone find the shakes greasy?

I personally don't find the shakes greasy. I sed to find the LL ones left a film on my teeth but haven't had that problem with these. Maybe experiment with the amount if water you're using, maybe more water will lessen that? I use 250ml and make them in a shaker with a wire ball.

I started with a mix of soups, pasta, shakes and bars. I'm in month 3 and my last 2 orders from exante have been bars and shakes only. It's totally person dependent. I found what suits me and have stuck to it. Good luck...:)

Back