Shakes with a straw

Lazyhound

I'm sure someone else has already found this out but I'm finding that using a straw to drink my shakes makes them last much longer and fills me up a bit more.

Annie x

Good point - I remember reading that in an old diet book years ago (referring to drinking lots of water - it works for that too!). Will try it with my next cold shake. :)

I don't think I could bear sipping my shakes through a straw. I chug mine, just to get them down quickly so I don't have to taste them as much!

I don't think I could bear sipping my shakes through a straw. I chug mine, just to get them down quickly so I don't have to taste them as much!
I love my shakes. Had a capuccino one for lunch and it was really yum! I am even finding the soups quite tasty... am I the exception here?

Have used a straw from day one...... don't think I could drink them straight from the glass

I Love all the shakes and like most the soups as well, except cheese and broc and leek and pot.! Yuk! Thanks for tip, straws on shopping list! x

:D LOL I feel exactly the same. I try to get rid of the poison as soon as I can. I pray to GOD once they have finished. I dread drinking the next one. LOL Thank God I am not the only one lol

Have you tried making the shakes up with a big handful of ice cubes blitzed with a hand blender, its like a thick mac ds shake, a bit cold these days but I still luv em, really feel like your getting something yummmm.

Good point - I remember reading that in an old diet book years ago (referring to drinking lots of water - it works for that too!). Will try it with my next cold shake. :)

I started drinking my water with a straw last week and have drank much more. I also take no less than 8 pulls on the straw each time I drink from the jug.

I think the straw is much of the reason i love my choco tetra, yum yum.

Back